Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting text in red... get those orders in by 25-AUG... oh, wait... haven't the order banks been closed since March?

Words man... Ford has 'em, but when they use 'em they don't make any sense.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have been checking Blue Oval forums for this all day and BOOM B6G beats me to it.

Where is my Unicorn build date.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So looks like Balance out on 8/25?
I can only imagine this means 8/25 is the cutoff for any changes to an order… unless dealers still have the ability to make retail orders for themselves…

Sponsored

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can only imagine this means 8/25 is the cutoff for any changes to an order… unless dealers still have the ability to make retail orders for themselves…
Could also be for orders that are priority code 99. Last chance to switch them over to be built? Who knows lol. Goodluck to all that are like me waiting in a build date!

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting text in red... get those orders in by 25-AUG... oh, wait... haven't the order banks been closed since March?

Words man... Ford has 'em, but when they use 'em they don't make any sense.
The order banks never closed in March for dealer stock ordering, only for customer orders. So yes that's what this means, that dealers have until 8/25 to enter their final desired stock orders.

Nominally all dealer stock orders at a particular store are supposed to be prioritized behind their customer sold retail orders, but in practice with the parts constraints and allocations to be filled Ford is looking for the units it can assemble, and therefore may pull a simpler dealer stock order ahead of a customer order if none of their other orders are able to match the available constraints when the system sweeps the orders for scheduling

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could also be for orders that are priority code 99. Last chance to switch them over to be built? Who knows lol. Goodluck to all that are like me waiting in a build date!
Yeah it's the last chance to make any changes because they probably going to finish scheduling for MY22 that day. 8/25 being 4th-ish Thursday of the month with the normal 8-ish week out scheduling puts it right at the end of MY22 production at the end of October.