First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Who knows what the hell this means. A lot of scheduling took place yesterday (especially for Bronco Raptors) and this was supposed to be a "no scheduling" week.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why am I not surprised.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Production supposed to continue until end of October for MY22. So we have six more weeks of scheduling before the shoe drops. Really as long as price protection holds for MY23 I don’t care anymore which MY I end up in.. unless they kill my color or remove an option I wanted. Pros and Cons for both 22 vs 23.

All the talk from Ford Marketing recently about everybody getting their 22 built never seemed plausible and I can’t believe they were allowed or told to say that to any customer.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This will likely be the Terrain Everglades models, plus a few of whatever else they think they can make before EOY.

By all the leak's this is the last scheduling for 22's
Yuuuuuuuup, it was going to be June for a big run of VIN's then July for the models they MUST issue in the MY before roll-over.

Production supposed to continue until end of October for MY22. So we have six more weeks of scheduling before the shoe drops. Really as long as price protection holds for MY23 I don’t care anymore which MY I end up in.. unless they kill my color or remove an option I wanted. Pros and Cons for both 22 vs 23.

All the talk from Ford Marketing recently about everybody getting their 22 built never seemed plausible and I can’t believe they were allowed or told to say that to any customer.
There's no way we get scheduling into August/September. Sunshine Mountain is still being drained of..... well-rested Broncos.

As there's no information on price protection yet, I doubt there will be MY21 price protection for MY23 models. Not sure what they will do, but I highly doubt it will be MY21 price protection. Possibly rolling to MY22 price protection, or MY22.5. But the price will go up just as surely as the interest rates will go up.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright long time friends and those that are new, we are now at the point of the end of model year where some figure they've waited this long, what's another extra month to ensure you have a first production run MY23 instead of a late production year MY22 for resell value and possible new options/features/colors. What side do you fall on?

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who knows what the hell this means. A lot of scheduling took place yesterday (especially for Bronco Raptors) and this was supposed to be a "no scheduling" week.
yeah thats why I am still unscheduled, I think a lot means different between you and me. for a 2000 or so build target, there is not a lot to start with.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will likely be the Terrain Everglades models, plus a few of whatever else they think they can make before EOY.

Yuuuuuuuup, it was going to be June for a big run of VIN's then July for the models they MUST issue in the MY before roll-over.

There's no way we get scheduling into August/September. Sunshine Mountain is still being drained of..... well-rested Broncos.

As there's no information on price protection yet, I doubt there will be MY21 price protection for MY23 models. Not sure what they will do, but I highly doubt it will be MY21 price protection. Possibly rolling to MY22 price protection, or MY22.5. But the price will go up just as surely as the interest rates will go up.
Agreed, there's only so much Ford can do. They're getting hammered by suppliers and increased material costs not to mention wage increases, there's just no way they can afford to charge 2020 prices in 2023. I could see them moving to MY22 pricing for MY23 models to split the difference with buyers.