Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as a 7/20/20 res holder with no VIN. 4 door/OBX/2.7/MIC/LUX/Sasquatch, priority code 10.

I'm not expecting to take delivery until early to mid 2023 and I'm guessing Ford will soon announce that they won't honor my pricing from my 1/29/21 original order.

Does priority code matter? I've been told mine is a priority 1 and I'm still waiting for a vin.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as a 7/20/20 res holder with no VIN. 4 door/OBX/2.7/MIC/LUX/Sasquatch, priority code 10.

I'm not expecting to take delivery until early to mid 2023 and I'm guessing Ford will soon announce that they won't honor my pricing from my 1/29/21 original order.
Sorry man. Honestly, I don’t care about the price protection. Interest rates have set that on fire and it’s true That a vehicle from 2020 vs one in 2023 would be expected to be more expensive.

forgot to also mention my 2.7 on top of all of my 2Dr Badlands constraints, but it’s not like I haven’t seen similar on YouTube and other places.

At this point, I still want my Bronco, but have gotten bitter at Ford and my feelings on being a customer is starting to shift.

Like I said, I’ll give this until year end, then I’m moving on.

Sponsored

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Geez!! After hearing your stories I’m feeling hopeless that I’ll ever see mine. My reservation was in March of 21 and my order was placed last month with a priority code of only 19!
I’ll probably do the same and buy something else if I don’t see the Bronco before the end of this year. I just can’t wait longer than that due to work and the winters here in the Northeast.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just waiting for my punch in the dick come Thursday.
At this point a punch in the dick might feel like a treat, at least it’s something. We’re at the point where we’ve almost reached 2 years from reservation but still know we have zero chance of a vin.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Order banks have been closed since early March. 🤔
Yeah, I’m not going through that explanation again. It seems some here got a little twisted when I said I placed my order in June and it was confirmed. I think that order bank thing depends on reservation dates and dealer. It clearly didn’t apply to me as my order is confirmed.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does priority code matter? I've been told mine is a priority 1 and I'm still waiting for a vin.
Very unlikely that your are an actual Priority 1. Priority 1-9 are reserved by Ford corporate to fill emergency orders. Say your vehicle was damaged beyond repair while in transit. That would warrant a Priority 1-9. Your dealer can't arbitrarily assign a 1-9.

Sponsored

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that if I had a 2022 Bronco WT in Cactus Grey ordered and I am waiting for it. If someone in Georgia ordered the same order as mine and declined to purchase, instead of the Dealership selling it at a $15k+ markup, Ford should reach out to order holders (oldest order first) and explain that there is a identical build in Georgia that they will be sending to me in SC. I just think that would be fair.
There are also people who recieved their orders reselling it for profit in a few days. Ford cannot prevent any of that. Check Carvana and you can see many broncos. interestingly, people wrongly expect Ford to be some sort of correction officer for dealers, who are independent businesses

Dpeatj04

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order banks have been closed since early March. 🤔
We went into the dealer in early March, was told that order banks were closed. Then in mid April we get a call from dealer saying Ford is allowing them to order 18 more Bronco’s for 2022. So we converted our 2023 to 2022. Will see what happens.

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very unlikely that your are an actual Priority 1. Priority 1-9 are reserved by Ford corporate to fill emergency orders. Say your vehicle was damaged beyond repair while in transit. That would warrant a Priority 1-9. Your dealer can't arbitrarily assign a 1-9.
I am a priority 2 at my dealer, priority 1 is saved for emergencies. Not like a priority 2 has helped me, still waiting for a VIN
Sponsored