Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, at least my next three Thursdays won't be filled with disappointment.
Sponsored

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate the admin note and discussion in this thread. I have a build date for 1/3 and wondered if it was getting pushed out.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, looks like I can add 21 to the 520/318 days since I reserved/ordered.

This has been such a wonderful experience that I'm grateful to have been allowed to be a part. Maybe there will be a constraint on airbag warning stickers so we can kick this out to 2023+ (for reservation/order holders only, of course) and keep the party rolling?

Thanks Ford, Merry Christmas!

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just talked to a buddy at the MP, they are shutting down from 23rd to the 3rd. He said mainly because they are reconfiguring the lines to add the line for the “Warthog”, said it runs on its own line as the frame is different from the standard Broncos. I asked warthog he said yea thats what they call it at the plant.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, looks like I can add 21 to the 520/318 days since I reserved/ordered.

This has been such a wonderful experience that I'm grateful to have been allowed to be a part. Maybe there will be a constraint on airbag warning stickers so we can kick this out to 2023+ (for reservation/order holders only, of course) and keep the party rolling?

Thanks Ford, Merry Christmas!
ain't that the truth...I'm sitting here wondering what bullshit is going to prevent many of us day 1/2 folks from getting a 2022 Bronco before production has even started. I've never had such a hard time trying to give a business $56k in my damn life.

Sponsored

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to a buddy at the MP, they are shutting down from 23rd to the 3rd. He said mainly because they are reconfiguring the lines to add the line for the “Warthog”, said it runs on its own line as the frame is different from the standard Broncos. I asked warthog he said yea thats what they call it at the plant.
They need to not launch a new model when they can’t supply what they took reservations on a year and a half ago

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...what bullshit is going to prevent many of us day 1/2 folks from getting a 2022 Bronco before production has even started...
I just realized, there may be buyers receiving their Bronco WARTHOGS before we get an email about our lesser models. Won't that be rich?

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this for real?

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's brace ourselves for more delays . . . seem like with all the hype about the spreading of the Omicron variant, we might see more plant shutdowns in the future.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Conspiracy time. Will any MY22s even go down the line in 2021? Sounds like no MY22 stickers have been generated yet.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ain't that the truth...I'm sitting here wondering what bullshit is going to prevent many of us day 1/2 folks from getting a 2022 Bronco before production has even started. I've never had such a hard time trying to give a business $56k in my damn life.
I hear ya brother I'm about ready to give my hard earned money to someone else. So sick of this bullshit, I'm tired of waiting and watching everyone get there vins and build dates while I watch after my day 2 res.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw this coming with the scheduling of a bunch of weeks. 10% of 2022 has been scheduled and not a hint that I am closer to having my order picked up. Dealer tells me I am the earliest order they have, but mine never hits.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if MAP will use the downtime to fix and process all the QC trucks stuck at the factory? That would make my daughter very happy if they do. Her BL was built in Oct. but held for an undisclosed QC problem.

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"SCHEDULING" vs "PRODUCTION" Week explained :

Scheduling is the act of scheduling a future production week.​
Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).​
If your Bronco is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.​

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 1.38.29 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.39.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 10.05.18 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 10.05.45 PM.jpg
Was notified this morning that my 1-3-22 Wildtrak build date has been pushed to 1-17-22. Here we go again.
Sponsored