bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry if it’s been discussed in another thread but does anyone know when Bronco Raptors are going to start being built?
The Raptor forums has a long thread on it. There is an estimated few hundred built in hold waiting on what we believe to be Wheels due to a constraint, which is also why so many from April are now pushed into August build dates.

None have been delivered as of yet.
Sponsored

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they project these threads on the big screen in the boardroom... and laugh their effin asses off while sipping on their caramel macchiatos and scrolling through them.
This seems a bit unfair. Ford wants to build these as fast as possible. They don't many any money unless they build and sell them. Why would they enjoy pissing off their customers? Why would they enjoy not being able to make any money?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems a bit unfair. Ford wants to build these as fast as possible. They don't many any money unless they build and sell them. Why would they enjoy pissing off their customers? Why would they enjoy not being able to make any money?
Because schadenfreude.

cutting-accident-railroad.gif
img_7665.gif
tumblr_e3eb9064348751b9b47c4f89f7498da7_36093572_400.gif
39836-w740.gif

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Because schadenfreude.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/11) 39836-w740
Schadenfreude for who though? Customers are pissed (and rightly so) but Ford is also hurting because of these supply chain issues. For-profit corporations exist to make money. That's it. Nobody in this racket makes any money unless there are vehicles to sell. Dealers are of course included in that. I don't see any winners here.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schadenfreude for who though? Customers are pissed (and rightly so) but Ford is also hurting because of these supply chain issues. For-profit corporations exist to make money. That's it. Nobody in this racket makes any money unless there are vehicles to sell. Dealers are of course included in that. I don't see any winners here.
Corporate execs sitting around laughing at our pain... rather than worrying about profits.

Schadenfreude.

Sponsored

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Corporate execs sitting around laughing at our pain... rather than worrying about profits.

Schadenfreude.
That makes no sense. Are you just trolling? By that logic, shouldn't we just be laughing at their pain too? Is there anything that "rich people" (in this case, Ford executives) hate more than losing money? Corporations do some terrible things to ordinary people but only because it makes them more profitable. I would agree with you if they were enjoying our pain while rolling in dough but in this case, they aren't.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That makes no sense. Are you just trolling? By that logic, shouldn't we just be laughing at their pain too? Is there anything that "rich people" (in this case, Ford executives) hate more than losing money? Corporations do some terrible things to ordinary people but only because it makes them more profitable. I would agree with you if they were enjoying our pain while rolling in dough but in this case, they aren't.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/11) 1657565711099

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone please issue this guy a sense of humor.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford had record profits in 2021- highest since 2011. Car companies can make more profit and produce less with the average car price now north of $47,000- up about $6k from two years ago. Less affordable cars are being made and luxury car sales average about $1,200 over MSRP in the last two years. Ford has also intimated they may abandon the dealer model all together (outside of service), further improving margin on products sold directly to the consumer.

Add to this mix that Ford has most of us on the hook for $100 - $1,000 in Bronco deposits- virtually guaranteeing any massive defections to another vehicle/ brand. Each year (or this year- every six months) sees a Bronco price increase with a reduction in features. Manufacturers have figured out how to use supply side constraints to their advantage. I'm not arguing that they don't want to sell as many vehicles as they can but given this lower volume/ higher profit reality, it's understandable how people can question their motivations.

Kstiff

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
9 months ago, I got on here and wondered why everyone was so angry. I don't wonder anymore. If Ford really cared about us, they would build those waiting a year or 2! Before Taking Another Order!!!

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford doesn’t want to screw over their customers, they just don’t care about 2020 Bronco reservationists. Because of the high demand, they feel it’s ok to be arrogant. The lack of communication and the lack of humility over mistakes that were made make me have this opinion.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woohoo looks like I will reach 2 years since res and not even be scheduled. Way to go @Ford Motor Company. Pat yourselves on the back for the great effort.
I called FoMoCo last week and learned after 694 days since my reservation that I was "unscheduled and balanced" AKA, being pushed to '23. This has been the worst new vehicle release, ever. It's totally killed all the excitement of purchasing a new vehicle.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

9 months ago, I got on here and wondered why everyone was so angry. I don't wonder anymore. If Ford really cared about us, they would build those waiting a year or 2! Before Taking Another Order!!!
At the very least, you would think they would attempt some form of communication with the day... week... month one reservation holders.
Anyone listening @Ford Motor Company ? :rolleyes:
Sponsored