Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How far out are they currently scheduled?

Am I correct that we are waiting on them to finish out Oct's scheduling, or do they still have a week or two not scheduled in Sept?

Another question of a slightly different note, is the whole B&P shut down on Ford's website? I get an error message when trying to load B&P for any model.
I’m scheduled for the week of 8/29. I believe 9/5 week is as far as things are scheduled. Just tried the build and price. Still working for 2022… not sure why they still have it available. I guess it gives people a ballpark idea of things even if they can’t order one.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They’re definitely intriguing, but I’m tall and never sure how I’ll fit in any vehicle and they’re a little on the ugly side. Still, a small truck with great mileage could be nice to have.
Check out TFL's video at the Maverick's roll out, they put 6' 2" to 6' 4" guys in the front and rear seats, the Mavericks look like they have great headroom for a small truck.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The cluster fuck continues. I don’t even have faith that my order will be fulfilled by 2023 at this point.

Seeing so many early reservations still waiting while others without reservations get their ahead of us tells me that Ford really doesn’t give a shit about the reservation system or the folks waiting since summer of 2020. You’d think they’d prioritize reservations that are still waiting. Catch up at the end of year. But nope.

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it wrong to hope that seeing they are almost done with the Sports it’ll help with our builds and scheduling? I’ll hang up and listen

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat with Ford support on their website. Give them your VIN and ask what week you are scheduled for production. They will be able to tell you.

Your dealer would also have visibility to the same information.

This thread does not apply to you if you already have a VIN.
I've never seen a chat link. Just pulls up social media and phone numbers.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cluster fuck continues. I don’t even have faith that my order will be fulfilled by 2023 at this point.

Seeing so many early reservations still waiting while others without reservations get their ahead of us tells me that Ford really doesn’t give a shit about the reservation system or the folks waiting since summer of 2020. You’d think they’d prioritize reservations that are still waiting. Catch up at the end of year. But nope.
Your order in all likelihood has a lot of constraints, that will prevent it to be scheduled.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out TFL's video at the Maverick's roll out, they put 6' 2" to 6' 4" guys in the front and rear seats, the Mavericks look like they have great headroom for a small truck.
Hmmmmm I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your order in all likelihood has a lot of constraints, that will prevent it to be scheduled.
I already dropped the tow package and modular bumper. Sasquatch and hard top are not optional at this point since I’ve waited so long.

Honestly I’m probably going to add the tow and modular back for 2023. I’ve waited so long I should get the vehicle I want. Instead of comprising with Ford.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I already dropped the tow package and modular bumper. Sasquatch and hard top are not optional at this point since I’ve waited so long.

Honestly I’m probably going to add the tow and modular back for 2023. I’ve waited so long I should get the vehicle I want. Instead of comprising with Ford.
If you wanted it in the first place, add it back. (Modular bumper)

The holdup is F$*%ing Ford and their allocation over timestamp model.

I finally got my build with everything except tow. I left tow off because for $595 (or whatever) it just wasn't cost effective. I can add a Curt hitch and wiring for under $200 and I have no need for 7 pin wiring and/or the optional brake controller. if it came with the controller for the option cost, it may be worth it just to have... but not otherwise.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Metropolitan Ford in Eden Prairie. The wait on my 7/20/20 reservation is not painful as I got impatient and reordered a second Bronco from the same dealer on 12/09/21 minus the MIC and Sasquatch and took delivery of that one only 123 days later. When my original first week order arrives I’ll sell my soft top Bronco to my adult daughter.
Thanks! I’ve ordered through Metropolitan as well. I had an early reservation, but waited until this February to complete the order. I’ve had a tough time extracting any real information out of them though about their allocations and order list.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likely only 8 more weeks, since 23MY Job 1 date was moved up to 10/31/22.
So those of us who ordered the more capable models like Badlands with all of the bells and whistles are now waiting to get a 2023 model?? I made my reservation Aug of 2020. WTF.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add them back and get the Bronco that you want ... if a trailer hitch is hanging me up they can kiss my ass. :)
Sponsored