Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See my post, above. I've already been told that my 2022 MY is being pushed to 2023 but a) I agree that I'd like to see something official from @Ford Motor Company and b) the extent I've been told anything outside of Official Ford, I take that with a grain of salt and a shot of tabasco
It’s a fiasco lol. Ford CS and my dealer are telling me that all 2022’s will be built and delivered by the end of December. I just wish we’d get some kind of official statement. All we want is transparent communication.
Sponsored

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Considering my dealer said(I know I know) the 23 order banks are opening Tuesday 8/2. Something’s gotta give soon

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How does Ford's scheduling work, do they produce vehicles every other week? Or when they have the parts?

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To continue from another thread when someone said they Wil make 25,000 22s for the rest of production and he got tourched.
Um it appears they are not scheduling any Broncos for September so far. It really looks like 25,000 is an optimistic number with a caveat Ford did say they where starting Dealer inventory production in May. So even if some are made they appear not to be orders but for dealers
Anyway you cut it this is a mess.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's obvious they're trying to nail the landing of the switchover between MY22 and 23 where they don't have a ton of late '22s, and they don't finish out the 22s so early that they're losing plant uptime.

Whenever the production switchover is, 3-4 weeks before that we'll see a smattering of all kinds of builts to fill out available quanties, and everyone else gets punted to MY'23. Nothing before that, and only MY23 after that.

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering my dealer said(I know I know) the 23 order banks are opening Tuesday 8/2. Something’s gotta give soon
Bronco order banks are not opening 8/2....no projected date has been set as of today.

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco order banks are not opening 8/2....no projected date has been set as of today.
I’m just saying what he told me. I would be surprised if it is Tuesday because nothing has been teased by Ford yet

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just saying what he told me. I would be surprised if it is Tuesday because nothing has been teased by Ford yet
You are correct. We got info today and they do not have a projected date set yet. It's frustrating to say the least...they have bounced the Maverick around so much in the past week that its been a circus...I learned years ago that Ford will make us dealers look silly because they will change their plans on a moment notice....

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve just heard from dealer that they got word that the MY2023 8/15 order banks will be pushed back, didn’t get a date when yet. 😞

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just don't even understand how this is even possible!

Although, I am currently at 398 days now of my WildTrak reservation... I think that my chances on winning the lottery are better than seeing my Granger order scheduled for production before 2024.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/1) images (2)

Currently #426 in line at Granger.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To continue from another thread when someone said they Wil make 25,000 22s for the rest of production and he got tourched.
Um it appears they are not scheduling any Broncos for September so far. It really looks like 25,000 is an optimistic number with a caveat Ford did say they where starting Dealer inventory production in May. So even if some are made they appear not to be orders but for dealers
Anyway you cut it this is a mess.
Not sure what cave you are living in but the weeks of 8/29 (which extends into September) and the week of 9/5 have seen lots of scheduling activity. Hard to decipher your “mess” of a post, but in general you are WAY off base.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
prediction... all the dirt mountain 21s are having the vins replaced with 22s so they can meet the order goals lol!
Sponsored