Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don't even understand how this is even possible!

Although, I am currently at 398 days now of my WildTrak reservation... I think that my chances on winning the lottery are better than seeing my Granger order scheduled for production before 2024.

images (2).jpeg

Currently #426 in line at Granger.
My dealer only has 20 orders left and I’m in the top 5 however they said Ford hasn’t really been going in order of course hahah🙄🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone awaiting their Bronco order to be scheduled, I probably follow these weekly posts the most. Last week, the post was delayed from its usual time, which naturally led to a thread asking what the scheduling would be for this week. Within that thread, someone was kind enough to point out the source of the information. (Link here) It's from another Ford message board and the poster has been providing this information since 2018. Perusing that thread, I found a couple of interesting items that I thought I would share...
  1. The poster includes the following with each post...

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

2. Beginning with last week's post, the following three bullet points were added...
    • ORDERS ARE REVIEWED AND SELECTED BASED ON PRIORITY CODE, ORDER DATE AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE COMMODITY, PLANT & OTHER RESTRAINTS.
    • REGULAR SCHEDULING IS DONE ON THURSDAY'S FOR ORDERS WITH AVAILABLE ALLOCATION.
    • VERIFIED COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) RETAIL ORDERS WITH INCREMENTAL ALLOCATION MAY BE SCHEDULED AT ANY TIME.
It's the last point that caught my attention. I've seen people scheduled (originally - not bumped) for the weeks 8/22 and 8/29 despite those weeks never being listed in these weekly posts. I'm not going to pretend to know everything about the COVP, but from a cursory glance on the old Google, it appears those who walked into a dealership and provided a valid ID with their build order are considered verified retail orders. This language at least suggests that those could be scheduled whenever, regardless of what this weekly post says.

From the other Ford forum, I quickly gathered up information about past Bronco scheduling. I've attached that information in this post. Again, remember these posts just reflect the tentative plan for scheduling. It doesn't mean this is actually what happened with regard to scheduling and building. Still, I found the break from MY21 scheduling to MY22 scheduling informative as we head toward the MY22/MY23 break.
THANK YOU

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same! Had my VIN since the build date email I received on 6/25. Week of 8/1 and per my dealers info with a date of 8/3. Still in confirmed status and no window sticker. Which is crazy because 8/3 is nearly all badlands it seems.
Not the same! I'm a DAY 1 FIRST HOUR reservation and still no Bronco! NOT EVEN A VIN# OR BUILD DATE!!!!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not the same! I'm a DAY 1 FIRST HOUR reservation and still no Bronco! NOT EVEN A VIN# OR BUILD DATE!!!!
Wait, did you think that reservations matter?

Ford determined that was a lie.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the same! I'm a DAY 1 FIRST HOUR reservation and still no Bronco! NOT EVEN A VIN#

Ok, so not the ‘same’, You’ve been waiting 6 days longer than me, but don’t come at me like it’s my fault…

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are they ever going to schedule builds again? When was the last time they scheduled any builds? I can’t even remember when. This shit is ridiculous.
July 21st was the last time they sent out scheduled to build dates.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we are just all tired of the BS of this Ford debacle....for example: "We ran out of the chips required to make them"....well maybe Ford if you didn't build dealer stock during that time period those chips could have gone to the reservation holders, I'm seriously pulling for someone to do a Falling Down scenario.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 21st was the last time they sent out scheduled to build dates.
I think it's pretty clear people have been scheduled since then. For example, take this post today from @WB93 where they mention finding out late this past week that they're scheduled for the week of 8/29. In fact, the weeks of 8/22 and 8/29 have never been listed in these weekly posts for future scheduling, but they both have build week threads going.

Now, admittedly, this is a deviation from the norm. Every week of the year has been mentioned in these weekly production sheets outside of the first two weeks in July. In fact, this is true dating all the way back to the first two weeks of July 2021. (See attachment below.) So, it is odd that people are being scheduled for weeks never mentioned. I certainly don't know if it's a fundamental change by Ford or just a temporary practice (or the production sheets themselves have been inaccurate), but the 8/29 build week tracker has 32 entries and everyone has said that's their original build week (no bumps, so far). Obviously we'll have to wait to see if they actually get built that week, but I think it's interesting nonetheless.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the source of these weekly posts is someone on another forum who has been posting this information for FoMoCo since 2018. Only last week did they begin to add some bulleted items, and this one seemed most interesting:

VERIFIED COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) RETAIL ORDERS WITH INCREMENTAL ALLOCATION MAY BE SCHEDULED AT ANY TIME.

This may explain the scheduling for weeks 8/22 and 8/29. If this represents a shift in how Ford will schedule Broncos the rest of the year, then these weekly posts will lose value and you might get a schedule email at any time. It also might just be an error in the production sheet, but that other forum does have scheduling notes and nothing was mentioned about additional scheduling for the last two weeks in August.

Attachments

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we are just all tired of the BS of this Ford debacle....for example: "We ran out of the chips required to make them"....well maybe Ford if you didn't build dealer stock during that time period those chips could have gone to the reservation holders, I'm seriously pulling for someone to do a Falling Down scenario.
I get it, it has been a 💩 show and We’re all tired of waiting, Obviously FoMoCo and their suppliers weren’t prepared to handle the immediate mass popularity of the Bronco, bits what dealer stock? My dealer has been nearly empty for ages except for a couple Sports(they sell fast) , 1 Mach E, a few trucks and some random used vehicles. The other dealer south of us literally has had three cars on their lot for the last few months.

bdc7482

Base
First Name
BDC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 2D Base Sasquatch 2.7L Carbonized Grey Metall
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base / Sasquatch / 2Dr / MIC / 2.7L / Carb. Met. grey = yes, the holy grail
Reservation: 08Sep20
MY21 order date: 10Feb21
MY22 order date: 19Oct21
MY23 order date: done, no mas!

Heard on the news this morning that Ford is looking to build 2 million EVs per year through 2026. I read that as current reservation holders who don't have a VIN are SOL. Never going to see it in order to please their green masters. Even if afforded the opportunity, I will not keep playing the MY re-order game.

FORD = F*ck Our Reservation holDers

Lanewi75

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford super duty, 87 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They actually do some scheduling during the "no scheduling" weeks too, but they mainly schedule about every three or four weeks, different weeks for different vehicles.
My wife's badlands she ordered a year and a half ago finally got sceduled for 29 August and finally got a VIN

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife's badlands she ordered a year and a half ago finally got sceduled for 29 August and finally got a VIN
Congrats, happy for you,
Sponsored