Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has there been any talk about whats going to happen to the 22s if pushed to 23. My order date was 2.24.21. Meaning price change or anything important. Don't care about colors and options at this point mostly the price.
Sponsored

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the ongoing, and obvious here, caveat that I don't believe anything unless it comes directly from Ford (and even then), my sales guy indicated today that my 2022 MY order, and others, will be bumped and automatically converted over to 2023 MY, unless I wanted changes around the 15th. At this point, and with this post confirming, this is what I expected, but again, until there is something official---who knows?
My Dealer says email from Ford this afternoon said Balance out date moved to October, MY23 ordering starts that day. MY22 orders will automatically convert.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has there been any talk about whats going to happen to the 22s if pushed to 23. My order date was 2.24.21. Meaning price change or anything important. Don't care about colors and options at this point mostly the price.
My dealer says price quote when ordered is guaranteed

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer says email from Ford this afternoon said Balance out date moved to October, MY23 ordering starts that day. MY22 orders will automatically convert.
If MY22 orders actually automatically convert without having to reorder, shouldn’t we view that as a good thing towards the odds of having price protection at the 22 prices for MY23? Just thinking out loud, but if we had to resubmit orders I think that’d make it more likely we wouldn’t have any sort of price protection. Guess my mind is just trying to find a bit of optimism in all this mess haha.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is a ever week thing. why is there never any Bronco builds schedule

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If MY22 orders actually automatically convert without having to reorder, shouldn’t we view that as a good thing towards the odds of having price protection at the 22 prices for MY23? Just thinking out loud, but if we had to resubmit orders I think that’d make it more likely we wouldn’t have any sort of price protection. Guess my mind is just trying to find a bit of optimism in all this mess haha.
I spoke to my sales manager today. She told me I’d have to resubmit for a ‘23 but price protection would remain. I can make small changes (color, add hard top, etc.) without affecting price protection

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

this is a ever week thing. why is there never any Bronco builds schedule
They’ve already scheduled through August. When they schedule, the usually schedule multiple weeks at a time. (Although last week they did limited scheduling for 9/5 build week).

If they scheduled out more than 4 weeks in advance, these build weeks would be even more inaccurate than they already are.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone awaiting their Bronco order to be scheduled, I probably follow these weekly posts the most. Last week, the post was delayed from its usual time, which naturally led to a thread asking what the scheduling would be for this week. Within that thread, someone was kind enough to point out the source of the information. (Link here) It's from another Ford message board and the poster has been providing this information since 2018. Perusing that thread, I found a couple of interesting items that I thought I would share...
  1. The poster includes the following with each post...

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

2. Beginning with last week's post, the following three bullet points were added...
    • ORDERS ARE REVIEWED AND SELECTED BASED ON PRIORITY CODE, ORDER DATE AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE COMMODITY, PLANT & OTHER RESTRAINTS.
    • REGULAR SCHEDULING IS DONE ON THURSDAY'S FOR ORDERS WITH AVAILABLE ALLOCATION.
    • VERIFIED COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) RETAIL ORDERS WITH INCREMENTAL ALLOCATION MAY BE SCHEDULED AT ANY TIME.
It's the last point that caught my attention. I've seen people scheduled (originally - not bumped) for the weeks 8/22 and 8/29 despite those weeks never being listed in these weekly posts. I'm not going to pretend to know everything about the COVP, but from a cursory glance on the old Google, it appears those who walked into a dealership and provided a valid ID with their build order are considered verified retail orders. This language at least suggests that those could be scheduled whenever, regardless of what this weekly post says.

From the other Ford forum, I quickly gathered up information about past Bronco scheduling. I've attached that information in this post. Again, remember these posts just reflect the tentative plan for scheduling. It doesn't mean this is actually what happened with regard to scheduling and building. Still, I found the break from MY21 scheduling to MY22 scheduling informative as we head toward the MY22/MY23 break.

Attachments

Last edited:

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's the last point that caught my attention. I've seen people scheduled (originally - not bumped) for the weeks 8/22 and 8/29 despite those weeks never being listed in these weekly posts. I'm not going to pretend to know everything about the COVP, but from a cursory glance on the old Google, it appears those who walked into a dealership and provided a valid ID with their build order are considered verified retail orders. This language at least suggests that those could be scheduled whenever, regardless of what this weekly post says.
Good looking out and research! I'd have to agree with you on this point. I fit into this category. Was notified by my salesperson of a 8/29 build week this past Monday. It was scheduled the previous week while my salesperson was off on vacation.

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How in the HELL is Ford going to get all of its orders fulfilled by the end of the year if they don't ever schedule them to be built?
I feel like they are lying to us.

TC1

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach E, 2021 Escape, 2014 RX 450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My SO ordered a Mach-E in January - just got an email today with VIN. Guess her order is part of “clean-up.”
We ordered our Mach E in October scheduled for production in August 22.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Life changes coming....if I re-up for '23, I might drop back to a 2-door in AMB like I originally ordered in '21. So it's not all bad I guess.
Sponsored