Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Basically, it looks like scheduling is done for 2022 and they are moving on to 2023s. But from what I can tell, reservation holders can get scheduled at anytime. So the last hope for reservation holders is that they just start scheduling October build dates. But, it seems like September build dates are being pushed to October meaning that already scheduled folks are going to eat up October. So we all need to realize we are going to be 2023 and get to pay more money for our orders, because we can kiss price protection goodbye.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive reached the point that I dont even want my Bronco anymore. I stupidly put down a $2000 deposit, though. Considering small claims court or something. I sincerely hate Broncos now
Ask for the deposit back, in writing
Hollingsworth gave mine back as requested

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some notes...
  • There is no mention of MY22 Balancing Out as there was with the changeover from MY21 to MY22. (See attached document.)
  • MY23 scheduling beginning 10/6/22 is a change from the previous announcement of 9/22/22. You can see more about the changeover schedule from this Blue Oval Forums thread.
  • For the week of 8/15, Ford planned to schedule through October, including the week beginning 10/31. For the week of 8/22, Ford planned to scheduling the first three weeks in October and labeled that as "Cleanup Scheduling." It appears Thursday (9/1) was the first day people learned of being scheduled to the weeks of 10/10 and 10/17. It seems possible there could still be people scheduled to the weeks of 10/24 and 10/31 for MY22, especially if they aren't going to start scheduling MY23 until October.
  • It appears the way in which Ford communicates these weekly schedules has changed. This has frustrated the author of these images, as noted on this Blue Oval Forum thread. It's possible the author will no longer continue to create the image if it is too time consuming. (Note the first post in the thread is from May 2018, so they've been doing this a long time.) I've provided a screenshot below for ease of viewing.
Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (9/5) 8E683118-7788-46E5-93DC-D44785FE9F71

Attachments

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a July 18th 2020 reservation holder. WT SAS MIC LUX MOD Bumper Hitch. Build week Sept 5th. Moved from Aug 29th week.
Then this has nothing do with you as you're already scheduled. Albeit bouncy. Enjoy, stay the course, and you'll have a Bronco in October hopefully.

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stoked for you, I am…now I sound like Yoda, but this is yet another example of why this is so messed up. There are hundreds of us on this site alone, maybe thousands IDK…with day 1 or 2 reservations without VINs. Every single day I read about another consumer excited about their VIN, who never had a reservation.
At this point it must have to do with the dealer and how many allocations they have because I ordered through a somewhat smaller dealer on purpose because I like the way they do business. They told me I'd be waiting for a bronco and they were correct. But I really expected to get bumped to a 23.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am at the point where I want to be a MY23 instead of one of the last MY22s.

This means that MY22 is probably not over, and that I will be scheduled in the last batch.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am at the point where I want to be a MY23 instead of one of the last MY22s.

This means that MY22 is probably not over, and that I will be scheduled in the last batch.
May I ask why? Nothing is really changing except a color or two.

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
edit: the FB page mentioned below is actually called, Bronco 6th Gen.

This was posted yesterday in the Bronco6G FB group. No clue of the legitimacy, but the info seems to jive with the “no MY23” scheduling schedule. As a side note, I always get a kick out of saying, “the scheduling schedule comes out on Friday and mine may be scheduled to be rescheduled at some point!” Make me laugh every time! 🤣🤣🤣

if you’re a 6G member on FB you can find the original post, but I couldn’t get the link to it to work here.

“Roger, Bronco Salesman here… here’s what we known as of this morning…

2023 MODEL YEAR CHANGEOVER AND ORDER BANK OPENING UPDATES 🐎

2023 Model Year Changeover is happening soon. Due to shifts in 2023MY start-up timing, the MYCO date has moved from September 12th to September 21st. In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, we will not be taking new retail orders when the 2023 order bank opens. We will continue to monitor the order bank status throughout the process and will provide an update on the retail order bank opening in Q4. An updated timeline is below.

More details on COVP, 23MY Content, and upcoming Customer Communications will be forthcoming in the Dealer MYCO Playbook to be issued September 13th.

Key Dates as of September 1st

Sept 6 Email to unscheduled orders "What to Expect" for end of 22MY scheduling / 23MY changeover

Sept 8 22MY Order scheduling complete

Sept 8-18 WBDO closed for 22MY to 23MY order conversion

Sept 13 23MY MYCO Playbook published to dealers

Sept 19 23MY Order Guide published

Sept 21 Begin updating 23MY retail orders (COVP), non-retail order bank opens & Order Holder email w/ CTA

Sept 28 Begin converting Unconverted Reservations to orders & Reservation Holder email

Early Oct 23MY scheduling begins

Oct 24 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #1 - COVP deadline is 11/21

Nov 7 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #2 - COVP Deadline is 11/21

Nov 21 COVP Ends - all Reservations must be converted and orders updated to buildable.

23MY MYCO “What to Expect” Unscheduled Order Holder Email – sample attached

To prepare unscheduled orders that may
carryover to 23MY, we are sending the attached email on September 6, 2022 to all unscheduled orders as of September 1, 2022. We will follow up with a separate email on September 21 for those orders that did not get built as a 22MY that their order is moved to 23MY and they need to contact their dealer for updating their order as a 23MY.”

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (9/5) C7954553-A677-46BE-B8D3-8BEA7008940E

Last edited:

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s what I got from it. Sounds to me that there will be one more scheduling for the MY22 to schedule all that will be built.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depreciation.
Yeah, ordering before 3/19/21, you'll get full price protection, so you may as well hope for a MY23.

Myself, my initial order was for a MY22, so if I had been bumped to MY23, I'd be in the hook for the $2K in price increases for mid-year MY22, plus the price increase for MY23. Saving probably $4K was a better deal for me than any depreciation on "last" year's model.