Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At this point, I WISH I had bought the jeep last febuary instead of this BS, I would of had it in April and been driving around all summer with the top down....
I should of seen it coming with the way the BR ordering was such a hot mess that OF COURSE delivery would be a hot mess too....

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got off a call with my dealer. His current understanding, while not yet confirmed, is that they are done scheduling for '22's. His Ford contact is out of the office until the 18th so he won't know more until then.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off a call with my dealer. His current understanding, while not yet confirmed, is that they are done scheduling for '22's. His Ford contact is out of the office until the 18th so he won't know more until then.
Huh, since Ford is done scheduling 22's, did you dealer say what Ford has planned for MAP during the unscheduled weeks in August, September, October and November while they wait for the planned MY23 switch over that is scheduled to take place in mid November? 🤔

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Huh, since Ford is done scheduling 22's, did you dealer say what Ford has planned for MAP during the unscheduled weeks in August, September, October and November while they wait for the planned MY23 switch over that is scheduled to take place in mid November? 🤔
He didn't say. I'm hoping he's wrong and they're actually going to continue to schedule for the weeks up until the '23's. I guess we'll find out.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He didn't say. I'm hoping he's wrong and they're actually going to continue to schedule for the weeks up until the '23's. I guess we'll find out.
Ford online chat just told me that I am scheduled to be built the Week of August 15th and they also gave me my VIN #. I checked with them 2 weeks ago and they told me that I was still unscheduled. I am very surprised since I didn't think that they were scheduling build dates this week.

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah @mcinfantry is correct. They typically schedule once or twice a month for future builds. Traditionally it is several months in advance, but lately—presumably due to the supply chain issues—they've only been scheduling roughly 6-10 weeks in advance.

They've already scheduled July and most of August. The next scheduling day—whenever that happens—should be for the end of August and maybe a week or two in September. I don't know if they've announced the last day of scheduling for 2022MY yet, but it'll probably occur sometime during the latter half of September.
all ford plants are shutdown this week for the holiday. It has nothing to do with scheduling future builds. We off every year for the week of independence day and Christmas/new year is the same but could be 2 weeks.
Sponsored