Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
according to ford chat my order is now showing as a 2023 model
interesting - I just checked after your post, and mine still is unscheduled clean. I even specifically asked if it was balanced out and she said no. I’m resigned to losing CO, so all I want now is to settle my reorder.
Sponsored

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya mine is supposed to be built 9/14 as well supposedly 187th in line, unfortunately the rail strike that might start on Friday will screw all the people up being shipped by rail. So even if Ford gets it right the rail line is going to get you.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the first round of scheduling for MY'23 holding to the original 10/6 date means there is less time for dealers to update existing orders and to follow through with COVP. When the original dates for the order guide and order banks opening slid, I think some were expecting the first week of scheduling to also slide.

Dealers don't have a tremendous incentive to ensure customer orders are updated before the 10/6 scheduling. But you can guarantee that their dealer stock orders will be first updated so their allocation isn't wasted. For customers that are waiting and are near the front of the line at their dealer, don't wait for your dealer to contact you. Be your own advocate to get the updated DORA.
Came across a blurb on MY'23 ordering/features. Caution for those who had Cyber Orange orders as you will have a Shadow Black as a default paint color for MY'23 unless you update your order.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/12). 2023MY Scheduling Starts 10/6/22 1663097256854

Also, the additional speaker in the base sound system is the sub-woofer.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/12). 2023MY Scheduling Starts 10/6/22 1663097603760

Last edited:

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Came across a blurb on MY'23 ordering/features. Caution for those who had Cyber Orange orders as you will have a Shadow Black as a default paint color for MY'23 unless you update your order.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/12). 2023MY Scheduling Starts 10/6/22 1663097603760

Also, the additional speaker in the base sound system is the sub-woofer.

Woah Woah. They're adding a speaker to the base sound packages? Finally something to look forward to probably getting moved to a 23, even though they'll probably change the price up another 2-3k so might as well just had bought a entirely new sound system.

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off the phone with Ford (still "Unscheduled Clean"), and the rep claims I will be pushed to a MY23. He also claims they have been done scheduling MY22 since 9/6, which we know is not true. I am the only unfilled order at my dealer who still has allocation for MY22 and already has allocation for MY23 of five Broncos (as of last week). Ford guy says I can order my MY23 Bronco beginning September 21?

As for my dealer, they say Ford will be building MY22 into November and I will get filled. Which is encouraging, because I wouldn't lose CO and be forced to choose from fifty shades of gray!

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford (still "Unscheduled Clean"), and the rep claims I will be pushed to a MY23. He also claims they have been done scheduling MY22 since 9/6, which we know is not true. I am the only unfilled order at my dealer who still has allocation for MY22 and already has allocation for MY23 of five Broncos (as of last week). Ford guy says I can order my MY23 Bronco beginning September 21?

As for my dealer, they say Ford will be building MY22 into November and I will get filled. Which is encouraging, because I wouldn't lose CO and be forced to choose from fifty shades of gray!
I like the sounds of that. I'm also an unscheduled - clean according to the chat. Frustrating getting two different bits of information though. They need to start letting us know what the plan is for balancing out, because I keep hearing the 9/21 date being thrown around for re-order, but who is going to re-order if there not technically balanced out and maybe "have a chance" at still retaining their 22 build with the same price.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

You should three way call these two people and let the fun begin....Hope your dealer is correct for your CO sake.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They need to start letting us know what the plan is for balancing out, because I keep hearing the 9/21 date being thrown around for re-order, but who is going to re-order if there not technically balanced out and maybe "have a chance" at still retaining their 22 build with the same price.
My same question from a couple of months ago. How do they prioritize orders for conversion and COVP? If my dealer farts around and doesn't get my order converted as soon as the order bank opens, do I lose my spot in line? Will the dealers be throwing in a bunch of base trims for retail sale and ADM prior to the converted 2022 orders? Maybe we find out when the playbook and order guide are released, maybe....

Sponsored

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the sounds of that. I'm also an unscheduled - clean according to the chat. Frustrating getting two different bits of information though. They need to start letting us know what the plan is for balancing out, because I keep hearing the 9/21 date being thrown around for re-order, but who is going to re-order if there not technically balanced out and maybe "have a chance" at still retaining their 22 build with the same price.
My dealer was so confident I would get scheduled that I promised not to bug them for a few weeks!! :LOL:

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe we find out when the playbook and order guide are released, maybe....
Apparently the MY23 order guide comes out September 19, which would give us two days to convert?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My same question from a couple of months ago. How do they prioritize orders for conversion and COVP? If my dealer farts around and doesn't get my order converted as soon as the order bank opens, do I lose my spot in line? Will the dealers be throwing in a bunch of base trims for retail sale and ADM prior to the converted 2022 orders? Maybe we find out when the playbook and order guide are released, maybe....
The Dealer's Playbook has just been released. I posted a screenshot in another thread. But the dealer's will begin updating orders on 9/21. But if you read my caveat earlier that I posted this morning, a dealer has no incentive to update customer orders before ensuring their dealer stock orders are updated. Scheduling will begin on 10/6 for MY'23. Dealers will have a set number of allocation. It won't be wasted. They can do right and update customer orders first. Or they can drag their heels knowing that their dealer stock orders are ready to be pulled for scheduling. The sooner they can take a bite from the sweet ADM apple, the better.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently the MY23 order guide comes out September 19, which would give us two days to convert?
Sept. 21 is the beginning of updating orders and following through with COVP. It will be ongoing for 2 weeks before the first scheduling.
Sponsored