redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the first round of scheduling for MY'23 holding to the original 10/6 date means there is less time for dealers to update existing orders and to follow through with COVP. When the original dates for the order guide and order banks opening slid, I think some were expecting the first week of scheduling to also slide.

Dealers don't have a tremendous incentive to ensure customer orders are updated before the 10/6 scheduling. But you can guarantee that their dealer stock orders will be first updated so their allocation isn't wasted. For customers that are waiting and are near the front of the line at their dealer, don't wait for your dealer to contact you. Be your own advocate to get the updated DORA.

You better believe I did. ;) Went in last week and told him, "I will see you on the 21st". explained to him why and he said, "Be here about 9:30am and we will be ready for you". They already have my DL, e-mail, etc. All that needs done is for me to sign the agreement and get that SOB uploaded. 😁

Keep your fingers crossed this whole thing works, because it did not last year. :cautious:
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Balance out this time around seems very weird. Ford Chat is still telling me I’m Unscheduled Clean. I keep checking to see if it’s moved to balanced out status just to have that final confirmation that I am no longer going to be receiving a 22.
Based on what was published by Ford yesterday at the dealer meetings, all orders that were going to be scheduled as a 22 were scheduled by September 8th. That isn't to say the communication of that scheduling has been received by everyone who was scheduled- Ford has been pretty spotty with email communication. So I'm extrapolating that unless you have been scheduled and just haven't been told so- you're moving to 23.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on what was published by Ford yesterday at the dealer meetings, all orders that were going to be scheduled as a 22 were scheduled by September 8th. That isn't to say the communication of that scheduling has been received by everyone who was scheduled- Ford has been pretty spotty with email communication. So I'm extrapolating that unless you have been scheduled and just haven't been told so- you're moving to 23.
I’ll drink to that.

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"Good Morning Jefferey,

I am showing that your Bronco Raptor “Balanced out” and has been moved to a 2023 model year that is listed as unscheduled clean.

Thank you,

Eric Pasteiner"

Latest update this am from Ford Performance. No information (ever) from dealer and they get testy when I report what I read on this Forum. So is there anything I need to do on the 21st, other than change color since it looks like I lost the 2022 Code Orange?

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of weeks ago I had a 9/26 build date now it is 10/17. Maybe just maybe? I think if we have VIN number it’s most definite.
Same her, 1st notice 09/12, slid to 09/19. Received “In Production” email today and window sticker of blend date of 09/26
Sponsored