First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing to see here people! :) If you already have a MY22 build week/VIN, you still have your MY22 build week/VIN.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing to see here people! :) If you already have a MY22 build week/VIN, you still have your MY22 build week/VIN.
Correct, but what this does show is, if your dealer is telling you they can't convert your order until after 10/6 then they are lying to you to get stock units scheduled before customer orders. :mad:

Thankfully I'm going in this week. :)

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reordered at 5 pm last Wednesday when they first opened the banks. Doubt it will help get it any quicker though

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reordered at 5 pm last Wednesday when they first opened the banks. Doubt it will help get it any quicker though
If enough dealers drag their feet, purposely or through ignorance, you may find your build's parts are available because many others aren't yet converted. Depending on how many dealers wait to convert until the last day so they can get dealer stock, you may get scheduled sooner just because those orders are not "in line to be built" until converted.

Do you have any commodity issues with your order?

Sponsored

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If enough dealers drag their feet, purposely or through ignorance, you may find your build's parts are available because many others aren't yet converted. Depending on how many dealers wait to convert until the last day so they can get dealer stock, you may get scheduled sooner just because those orders are not "in line to be built" until converted.

Hopefully not. Maybe hard top. It's a two door base just with aux switches. Manual transmission

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

What’s the proof that it’s been converted correctly? Is it the “Your order has been confirmed “ email from Ford?

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No deliveries as well.
jk. 😐

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went in the first day at opening of business and my dealer was having issues confirming, I mean they actually showed me, but it was already transferred to a MY23 but in Priority 99. Went the next day and was able to make changes and changed to Priority 10, confirm and got the email from Ford saying im one of the early 23 orders so hopefully after almost a overall 2 year wait, I get a VIN quick from others lacking.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.00.30 AM

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.00.30 AM
Dumb question, but which weeks get scheduled for production on 10/6? When should we *assume* first my23 deliveries will occur

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully not. Maybe hard top. It's a two door base just with aux switches. Manual transmission
2 door base, hardtop, manual with aux switches was mine before I added Sasquatch six or so months ago and it seems the all three of those were a constraint at one time or another. They seem to have the hardtop figured out but the 2 doors have been slow in coming and I'm betting dealer stock will be 4 doors softies, so your early conversion may help you a lot there; and the manual build rate hasn't been great either.

I truly believe if enough dealers try to put dealer stock ahead of customer orders and wait a week or two, or worse closer to the Nov 21 deadline to get dealer stock, then from 10/6 until all orders are converted, could result in your Base 2 door Manual getting built a little sooner, just because some won't be in line to schedule. Don't forget that they may have to wait a month to get scheduled because a month or more has already been schedule and the next scheduling week is the next month.

Even if dealers start to convert only a week or two after 10/6, those orders are going to have to wait a week or two or more for the next scheduling. Some have already posted dealers saying it's ok to wait until late Oct or Nov to convert, because of time stamp, since the deadline is Nov 21st, but scheduling starts Oct 6th, that's a lot of weeks to fit in dealer stock.

So, dealer that convert on time may help their customers get built a little sooner. And due to allocations the big ones will still get dealer stock when smaller dealers run out allocation.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s the proof that it’s been converted correctly? Is it the “Your order has been confirmed “ email from Ford?
See his answer:

Went the next day and was able to make changes and changed to Priority 10, confirm
Get dealer to print out that your order is a priority code 10-19 and not 99.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dumb question, but which weeks get scheduled for production on 10/6? When should we *assume* first my23 deliveries will occur
When the line opens after change over complete in Nov. the first few weeks of production, maybe four will be scheduled. We won't know how many until then.

Are they complete to ship and shipping times will determine delivery time.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, what does this mean for me. My dealer was fairly confident I would be getting a 22'. 2DR Badlands Lux Non-SAS if anyone is curious. I DO have a VIN and order number.
Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 1664036961825

Do I need to check with the dealer priority code?
Either way, I already have a 21' and can wait for all the rest of you to get yours first...
Sponsored