John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ranger,15 Mustang GT, 2005 Mercury 98 B400
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my comment isn't worth its own thread, but this delay may have helped me.

Now that we know that at least one aftermarket company is building hard tops, I felt comfortable deleting my MIC top. Will be ordering a Trektop for the time in-between.

My "dealer told me" (inadvertently)that they do not have any allocation problems, only constraints.

So..... Sorry to anyone who was in front of me. 🤞 Also, not sorry; I'ts a Day 2 reservation. 😂
I've been waiting since the first day of reservations I'm a Ford sales consultant and placed my order as soon as we were given the reservations open window to place your reservation then on order window I quickly placed my order only to later find that the top was going to delay my order I didn't drop the top and now finally I'm getting closer to to my 2022 being produced.
Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was going to wait and see if my Bronco got scheduled this round before beginning to negotiate with the Jeep dealer.

Since I want a new 4x4 by summer, I’m running out of options, so guess I might place an order for a Jeep and then just cancels whichever one doesn’t come in first 🤷‍♂️
It's worth having a Plan B vehicle on order as well. I ordered a car a few weeks back, we'll see which on makes it first.