First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, can you add this disclaimer below to the top of your post. It seems these threads always get inundated with people not understanding the difference and they end up in a panic thinking they are not getting built. Happens every time.

"SCHEDULING" vs "PRODUCTION" Week explained :

Scheduling is the act of scheduling a future production week.
Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).

If your Bronco is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.
I wish more people understood this concept before flipping out.
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree. 10,000+ built in December according to their published data and I’m sure they had shutdowns, folks on pto…
Yes….based on 10k each in November and December and the rumor of a third shift, 12-15k/ month should not be far from reality.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes….based on 10k each in November and December and the rumor of a third shift, 12-15k/ month should not be far from reality.
One of the issues quoting from psychologytoday …In today's society, we have come to expect the instantaneous, the rapid, the quick, the get-it-done-right-now. We are simply impatient people. We used to have a higher capacity for patience, but it keeps getting chopped off -- primarily as a result of advances in technology. ...

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing for this week

Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).

If your Bronco is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 11.00.20 AM.jpg
I think I know the answer but I’ll ask with fingers crossed: does no scheduling mean they won’t reschedule current production schedules? Too hopeful I know.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I know the answer but I’ll ask with fingers crossed: does no scheduling mean they won’t reschedule current production schedules? Too hopeful I know.
I don’t think they would reschedule but I think they could adjust due to different constraints (not all commodities)or priorities take precedence

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing for this week

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 11.00.20 AM.jpg
No airbags, my buddy that works at the plant told me yesterday, that due to the recall on the airbags, that the airbags suppliers are behind a week or two now.

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This sucks. I’m next in line my dealer. I’ve been skipped several times due to MiC, LUX, and SAS but I was hoping after 3 weeks off they would build up stock and I would get the golden ticket. Guess not.
We got a bunch of Bronco swag for Christmas from friends and family. Wish I had that VIN to go with it.

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m early 60’s, so you got me beat by about 12 years. Glad to see some other mature Bronco owners on here. Have fun out there!
some of us were lucky enough to experience the first ever Broncos to hit the road. My ride was in a light yellow '66 roadster, optioned with bucket seats & radio. Looking forward to a first ride in my '21 '22. My Grandsons are looking forward to their first rides. As the 4yr old put it, "Grampa, I want to go places I have never been before!" Maybe age should be a factor along with "reservation" as to scheduling. We may be running out of time... 71 moving in quick but a Bronco will knock a lot of years off of that.

Last edited:

Br66co

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13, 2015 Explorer Sport Lux.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not keeping my hopes up, got a Vin and build date in late October with 12/13 build date. Then pushed to 12/20 with no update. On 1/6 my tracker updated to 1/4 build week, the build week is over and not showing built. If ford is trolling a simple Email with updates would go along way.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No airbags, my buddy that works at the plant told me yesterday, that due to the recall on the airbags, that the airbags suppliers are behind a week or two now.
In addition to this information, on the page where that screenshot was taken, there is a note at the bottom that the Jan 10 week shows no scheduling because the dealerships are finishing up and submitting the new allocation paperwork required by Ford...whatever that actually means.