Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If this keeps up there is no way they will build the rest of the reservations this year.

Thought someone said " Oh, it will be a FULL year of production" I think the part they left out was full production is only 100 units per week.
They’ve been averaging about 10,000 per month.

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While I still have questions about the monthly build reports (in which month they count the Dirt Mountain releases?), the November and December builds were about 10.5K/ month. In one of the dealer podcasts, an estimate of 13K/month for March and April was given. I'm still optimistic about getting delivery in the first half of 2022.

Here's a couple "silver linings" on the delay for me:
1) Build quality should be much better now. This is not a Bronco or Ford issue. Every car manufacturer has first model year issues.
2) I bought Ford stock in June in (since nixed) anticipation of X Plan savings. That stock is currently worth over $2,000 more than I paid for it.
3) The aftermarket selection is steadily getting better. Since I couldn't add a roof rack to my build (without giving up other stuff), this is important to me.

Just my 2 cents.
I think the two moths of 10,000 per month include Dirt Mountain reworks as well as straight down the line production. If this is the case one could argue they should be able to sustain the same rate if MIC tops were the primary constraint.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are in for another day/week of disappointment but we are in it together...

5616.jpg

PS: Am I the only 30 year old here amongst old men?
To paraphrase R. Regan, we won’t hold your lack of wisdom and experience against you. 👍🏻

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, hold our
I been waiting for more than 2 years, nothing. then in November i get a build date of for week of 1-3-2022. I have been checking every Friday for update, NOTHING. Then this morning when I ran my vin #. I see that my 2022 Badlands 4 door hard top was built 1-6-2022. This just happened to be one day after i had attended the Bronco off road drive in McCleary WA. the information adds expected delivery date of 1/29/2022. who knew.
Don't give up! While I don't understand all the ins and outs of this issue. Just glad it looks like mine is now sitting on 4 wheels.
I turn 754 the last week of January. While this may be my last new Ford (#28) i will always be a FORD guy!

all in sarcasm on my end but i think thats what we will do. at this point ill wait it out. i already have a good daily and summer fun vehicles, its just unfortunate we dont even get a ballpark of the potential timeframe, ex: June to August, so i atleast can expect something at some point. Its just hard to say since i purchased from a smaller dealer (probably considered medium sized with sales figures) but its just worrisome for me, that i havent heard anything yet and ill be coming up on a year soon! hopefully you absolutely love yours and enjoy it for many many years to come!!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are in for another day/week of disappointment but we are in it together...

5616.jpg

PS: Am I the only 30 year old here amongst old men?

im 28, and im here with y'all too! As young as I may be, extremely excited for this awesome vehicle! :D

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This sucks. I’m next in line my dealer. I’ve been skipped several times due to MiC, LUX, and SAS but I was hoping after 3 weeks off they would build up stock and I would get the golden ticket. Guess not.
We got a bunch of Bronco swag for Christmas from friends and family. Wish I had that VIN to go with it.
I feel you on this... waiting for mine and my fathers to get a schedule. My dealer told us they had about 12-15 orders (not much but they do have relatively high sales for a smaller dealer). I know my dad and i are in the first half of those and already 4 of those orders delivered in 21. So i am hoping we get lucky also. It just sucks as I ordered a BL - 4 door - MIC - manual - High Pkg. so i hope i dont have too many "problem options" so to speak, i know the BL trim is the issue with the MIC, but if Ford would've let me opt for a manual Black Diamond with heated seats i wouldve done that....

Sponsored

ChadB

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received e-mail from Ford mine was supposed to built also the week of January 3rd. I didn't received any delay e-mail as of yet.

GrizzlySpartan

Black Diamond
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this keeps up there is no way they will build the rest of the reservations this year.

Thought someone said " Oh, it will be a FULL year of production" I think the part they left out was full production is only 100 units per week.
They haven’t even finished 2021s almost the entire 12/6 build week hasn’t received build/ship

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my comment isn't worth its own thread, but this delay may have helped me.

Now that we know that at least one aftermarket company is building hard tops, I felt comfortable deleting my MIC top. Will be ordering a Trektop for the time in-between.

My "dealer told me" (inadvertently)that they do not have any allocation problems, only constraints.

So..... Sorry to anyone who was in front of me. 🤞 Also, not sorry; I'ts a Day 2 reservation. 😂

Taz1064

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ranger,15 Mustang GT, 2005 Mercury 98 B400
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing for this week

"SCHEDULING" vs "PRODUCTION" Week explained :

Scheduling is the act of scheduling a future production week.
Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).

If your Bronco is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 11.00.20 AM.jpg
I have finally gotten an ETA for my build 01/20/22, getting closer one day at a time really starting to feel like this is going to happen soon.
Sponsored