First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have a list of those constraints again?
MIC top
That’s pretty much it.
They can make about 2k Broncos a week but only about 250 MIC tops a week apparently

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MIC top
That’s pretty much it.
They can make about 2k Broncos a week but only about 250 MIC tops a week apparently
Where’d you see that?

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't put much stock in Tuesday's preview, but nevertheless, I have a total of 9 previewing. Of those, 4 of them are not reservation holders, but regular walk in orders I've taken in the last few weeks. One of them is a Wildtrak soft top I literally put in last night. It's previewing today. All 4 of the non-res are all soft tops.

It’s probably been discussed before, but how does one find what orders are “previewing”? Are you a dealer that is able to see that? Are the rest of us able to see that?
Crazy.

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MIC top
That’s pretty much it.
It's vastly longer than that. 2.7, tow, sas, mod bumper.....there was a list on this site a couple of weeks ago with the updated constraints and it was lengthy. It starts with the MIC but it goes deeper than that.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MIC top
That’s pretty much it.
I would be interested in your source; did it say what the weekly production was for 2 doors and 4 doors separately, or just the combined total?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not holding my breath. I got a MY22 order confirmation email from Ford on Nov 2nd, even though I thought my dealer submitted my order on 10/14 and then again when it was revised on 10/26. I called my salesman and left a message asking why the confirmation came so late but I haven't heard back. I'm guessing they didn't submit my order until 11/02 for some reason. I have a day 2 reservation, but I'm not sure how much that matters now...
It doesn't matter and never did. I ordered a couple days after 2022 banks opened and didn't get an email from Ford for weeks as did many others here.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It doesn't matter and never did. I ordered a couple days after 2022 banks opened and didn't get an email from Ford for weeks as did many others here.
Yep, resubmitted ours on 10/18 and got our email 11/2. It’s in there and that’s all that matters 🤓👍🏻

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not holding my breath. I got a MY22 order confirmation email from Ford on Nov 2nd, even though I thought my dealer submitted my order on 10/14 and then again when it was revised on 10/26. I called my salesman and left a message asking why the confirmation came so late but I haven't heard back. I'm guessing they didn't submit my order until 11/02 for some reason. I have a day 2 reservation, but I'm not sure how much that matters now...
The real question is when Ford pulled the MY22 orders to begin scheduling. The cut-off was supposed to be 10/28. 11/2 is just two business days later and there were a huge number of orders for dealers to enter.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received word last night that ours is being previewed. Fingers crossed!
Same here!!!! Fingers, toes, and whatever else I can cross!!!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received word from your dealer? Email or phone call?
He emailed me this morning. In full transparency, it was an email in response to some questions I had about some parts I had on order and about deleting some parts of my build. He let me know I was previewing in his response, unsolicited. He then asked if I still wanted to make my order change (deleting the new update floor mats and delete the block heater). I told him to not touch anything until after we get confirmation of a build or I get passed up on this go round.

I absolutely love my dealer! They are 100% in touch, responsive, empathetic, and committed to doing what is right by their customer, even with the noise of Ford getting in the way. Walnut Creek Ford, since you’re going to ask anyway.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.