Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed that as well, thought maybe it could be a hint that I may be getting scheduled this week. Not holding my breath however....
#same 😅🤞🏻
Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm whining. I know I cant control what is happening but I really just wanted this truck. This year would have been great but now I have no idea when I'll get my order. I'm going to wait until Friday just in case late emails go out. If I haven't received the "good news" I'm going to walk away. This has been a mess and I've become sarcastic to Ford people on Twitter about it and just been not liking who I've become in relation to this whole process. I always put faith in people that I'm dealing with. I think now I cannot do that any longer. From the Ford corp all the way down to the local folks that told me to trust the well known dealer I was working with. Its all been a mess.

I'm truly happy for people that are getting their trucks. Enjoy them! Don't get on YouTube and crap allover the experience. That's a whole other can of worms. LOL

Me going into Friday.
Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 4 Build Weeks in January! Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 3.23.32 PM

7/14/20 reservation, 1/21/21 order, Reorder 10/13/21: Base 2dr, Catcus Grey 10SPD AUTO. MIC. NO Bells or whistles.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm whining. I know I cant control what is happening but I really just wanted this truck. This year would have been great but now I have no idea when I'll get my order. I'm going to wait until Friday just in case late emails go out. If I haven't received the "good news" I'm going to walk away. This has been a mess and I've become sarcastic to Ford people on Twitter about it and just been not liking who I've become in relation to this whole process. I always put faith in people that I'm dealing with. I think now I cannot do that any longer. From the Ford corp all the way down to the local folks that told me to trust the well known dealer I was working with. Its all been a mess.

I'm truly happy for people that are getting their trucks. Enjoy them! Don't get on YouTube and crap allover the experience. That's a whole other can of worms. LOL

Me going into Friday.
Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 4 Build Weeks in January! Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 3.23.32 PM

7/14/20 reservation, 1/21/21 order, Reorder 10/13/21: Base 2dr, Catcus Grey 10SPD AUTO. MIC. NO Bells or whistles.
heh, you stuck it out this long please don't throw in the towel now. Your number has to be coming up with such an early res. Everyone I talk to says its well worth the wait.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that’s why you’ll probably be scheduled tomorrow 🤓 I’ve been waiting 419 days cause I’ve got a 2 door Wildtrak on order!
But whose counting.

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got some disturbing news from my dealer. I texted asking if we were feeling lucking tomorrow? I next on his allocation list for scheduling.
He responded. No, he isn’t feeling lucky.
I guess Ford canceled 4 other model lines scheduling this week. :(
Sorry for the news. Still keeping the faith though.

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hoping for that email. I have been previewing since last Wednesday. I am feeling it 🤞

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got some disturbing news from my dealer. I texted asking if we were feeling lucking tomorrow? I next on his allocation list for scheduling.
He responded. No, he isn’t feeling lucky.
I guess Ford canceled 4 other model lines scheduling this week. :(
Sorry for the news. Still keeping the faith though.
Ford decided to make nothing but Broncos in January to clear out all existing orders 🤣

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I randomly reached out to my dealer and he took time to respond. Said his location is getting 23 allocations tomorrow but he told me if I switched to 4dr soft top I’d have a better chance at getting a Bronco. 4dr is too much for me. I want the upgraded 2dr nostalgia.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I randomly reached out to my dealer and he took time to respond. Said his location is getting 23 allocations tomorrow but he told me if I switched to 4dr soft top I’d have a better chance at getting a Bronco. 4dr is too much for me. I want the upgraded 2dr nostalgia.
2 door or nothing for me. I’m not getting a 4 door

NO MATTER WHAT

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m almost hoping I don’t get into production until they straighten out this MIC top BS.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m almost hoping I don’t get into production until they straighten out this MIC top BS.

Same here, except re 2.7L failures -
For me MIC is mostly negligible but have no choice w 2Dr -

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping for that email. I have been previewing since last Wednesday. I am feeling it 🤞
I keep seeing people mention that they are “previewing”. What does that mean and where are you getting that info???
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.