Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

can't build your vehicle if it hasn't been ordered yet so yup the feet draggers will be left behind.
I think the left behind number is gonna be quite large initially. Those of us who jumped quickly and made sure our orders are good to go will have a better lotto chance.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what happens if we get scheduled....and then a foot dragger with a higher time stamp finally gets off their butt and orders. Do we get bumped or do they get a "sorry Charlie".
they won't get scheduled until they order but when they do they would be eligible for the following round of scheduling. Remember order date doesn't matter except if you haven't ordered and miss the upcoming scheduling.

Now what I'm not sure on is what that order deadline would be for this week...today, tomorrow, five minutes before mass emails go out? dunno.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is all dependent on parts. Working at the F-150 plant which has picked up lately we run 600 on a bad day. So going bad day number with 2 shifts Monday-Friday and 1 shift each weekend day is 7200 a week. Now they run both the bronco and ranger there and I don't know what their ratio between the 2 is but I'm just saying I'm not on board with these pessimistic numbers. This is just my opinion though.
I hope you're right & one would think they could run those Bronco numbers even conservatively. And if they do have the parts why wouldn't they unless there's some other nefarious evil motivation behind it all, which is an easy conspiracy theory to swallow what with all the shenanigans. Keep us posted Jjt24!!

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the early order email, 9:05 AM reservation time.
Hot Diggity... I'm 9:35am on 7/14... let the games begin!

Sponsored

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just be sure they reset your priority code as all lingering MY21 orders were changed to 99 until the dealer verified the order and changed it to a higher priority code to be built
emailed the salesperson, thanks. Hopefully they do just what you said...

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK - so I am 7/14 4:18 PM. So it appears the dividing line is somewhere in between. It will be interesting to see how far into 7/14 they get on Thursday.
12/2/2020 reservation...I never did convert to an order until yesterday because I was waiting for delivery in 2022..

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

• Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
    Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
    Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation #1Reservation #2
Reservation placed (Eastern Time)7/13/202007/14/2020
Credit Card Charged (e-mail)07/13/2020 10:10pm07/14/2020 10:12pm
Dealer Confirmation (e-mail)07/13/2020 10:14pm07/14/2020 10:17pm
Ford "Congrats" Confirmation (e-mail)07/15/2020 03:06am07/14/2020 10:13pm
Ford "Date reservation placed"7/14/20207/15/2020
Ford Reservation ID1012xxxx1022xxxx
The credit card timestamp should be the same as Ford's timestamp (convert to et). The email times and reservation ID do not matter.

However, timestamps don't matter anymore (they never really did). It only matters where you are in your dealer's timestamp list and how many your dealer will receive in 2022. Your 7/13/2020 should easily make MY22 at most if not all dealerships. The 7/14/2020 order could be a early MY22, late MY22, or a MY23 depending on which dealership you are at. Small dealerships will receive very few Broncos in 2022, even if they have lots of reservations.

Dealers were informed this morning which of their MY22 orders are likely to be scheduled for December production, so you could ask your dealer about your 7/13 order. Some dealers proactively inform their customers and others don't bother.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

12/2/2020 reservation...I never did convert to an order until yesterday because I was waiting for delivery in 2022..

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

• Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
    Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
    Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
Good to know there is no rhyme or reason as usual :ROFLMAO:

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if Ford is scheduling this Thursday, when do they pick the broncos to schedule? The reason I ask is I just changed my order and wondering if they would have looked at old order or new order come scheduling Thursday?

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The credit card timestamp should be the same as Ford's timestamp (convert to et). The email times and reservation ID do not matter.

However, timestamps don't matter anymore (they never really did). It only matters where you are in your dealer's timestamp list and how many your dealer will receive in 2022. Your 7/13/2020 should easily make MY22 at most if not all dealerships. The 7/14/2020 order could be a early MY22, late MY22, or a MY23 depending on which dealership you are at. Small dealerships will receive very few Broncos in 2022, even if they have lots of reservations.

Dealers were informed this morning which of their MY22 orders are likely to be scheduled for December production, so you could ask your dealer about your 7/13 order. Some dealers proactively inform their customers and others don't bother.
Thanks for taking the time to explain...I appreciate it. When this all started I was told my 7/13 reservation was #1 on the list but I was waiting for the MT Sasquatch in MY22.

I will reach out to my dealer at the end of the week for an update.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So just to clarify, if I don’t get an email this week I’m not going to hear anything until near the end of the year at the earliest?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So just to clarify, if I don’t get an email this week I’m not going to hear anything until near the end of the year at the earliest?
No they'll fill in these weeks again and keep scheduling the next week available. You get to do this waiting game dance every Thursday until you're finally scheduled

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More info please. Are you saying your dealer just gave you a VIN for your order and it is a MY21?
She said it is being built on Nov 15th.

Have the VIN - seems like a match. No email from Ford at any point. No Window Sticker - but I keep checking...
Sponsored