CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer sent me an email with my VIN 8 hours before I got the email from Ford...
October 11th, I left a message to find out the plan for 2022 reorder.

October 12th, I get the call. Your Bronco is going to be built this year - November 15th, in fact.

Suspicious, I ask for a VIN.

October 13th, I get a VIN. I plop it into the Trackers website and sure enough it is there.

October 26th - still nothing from Ford...
Sponsored

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all dependent on parts. Working at the F-150 plant which has picked up lately we run 600 on a bad day. So going bad day number with 2 shifts Monday-Friday and 1 shift each weekend day is 7200 a week. Now they run both the bronco and ranger there and I don't know what their ratio between the 2 is but I'm just saying I'm not on board with these pessimistic numbers. This is just my opinion though.
This is what I’ve been trying to find. I’d kind of like to know how many outstanding orders there are, and what the production rate is, that’d be super helpful to set expectations

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She said it is being built on Nov 15th.

Have the VIN - seems like a match. No email from Ford at any point. No Window Sticker - but I keep checking...
Window stickers for that week should populate somewhere around 11/8

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just converted reservation on 10/18 and mine says confirmed. I'm so confused.

2022 Bronco Conf.jpg
Welcome to the forum Vince. The "Order Confirmed" just says Ford has your order in the system. Hopefully you won't have a long wait until the number 2 circle is filled in.
Funny mine is a little different
View attachment 193407
Are you 2-door or 4-door? She did say 4-doors are heavily delayed and not looking good currently, but the expectation is 2-doors will roll out quick. When she said as early as late Feb delivery with my reservation date. And I said “I was hoping by June, so that’s encouraging.” She then said, I would expect it well before that based on the current information I have. My reservation is #1014xxxx. Again, no idea what this means.
No shit, I'm 1015xxxx, 2 door BL. If true that is the most encouraging news I've heard in a long time.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny mine is a little different
View attachment 193407

No shit, I'm 1015xxxx, 2 door BL. If true that is the most encouraging news I've heard in a long time.
Yeah I mean I wouldn’t hold my breath, but she said they expected 22s to move faster.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2dr badlands sas lux 2.7 tow mod (7/13/2020 10:01 edt) is now previewing. I also accidentally got a notice for another customer's 2dr wildtrak so there are at least two 2drs previewing at Granger. Hopefully they will actually get MY22 scheduled on thursday.
I received an e-mail from Granger today as well stating that my 2-door ManSquatch (07/13/2020 22:32 EDT) is now previewing. Was a nice surprise as I sat down at the 19th hole. :p

Last edited:

Jrmn94

Big Bend
First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if your order has to be in by 10/28? Or is that just the starting process? I’m asking because my dealer hasn’t gotten back to me yet and the 28th is next week
I believe I read or heard on Bronco nation that in order has to be in by the 28th in order to get a schedule date. If not, there is a second, third date they will schedule.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I read or heard on Bronco nation that in order has to be in by the 28th in order to get a schedule date. If not, there is a second, third date they will schedule.
Thanks. After confirming this last weekend I called me dealer and had my order submitted Monday.
Sponsored