pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Week one res holder. Fingers crossed I can at least get a build date.
Week one Res with a build date...I'm just hoping I don't get bumped again. Original build date was 6/13...currently sitting at 11/1
Sponsored

gaspasm

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a question. Why is Ford leaking out new models of Broncos. ‘Raptors/Everglades/snorkels’. When they can’t deliver basic models from the yr before. Think I might just ‘99 my order til the hover craft model comes out in ‘25.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think the changeover takes a full week. Maybe a day
The way folks here act you would think the 2022 is a redesign...besides a bumper on 2 trims, and a couple bits on WT they're the exact same vehicles lol.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way folks here act you would think the 2022 is a redesign...besides a bumper on 2 trims, and a couple bits on WT they're the exact same vehicles lol.
Yeah lol. A few color changes and incremental changes too minor for Ford to tell us about as well. Should be a very fast turnover from the last 2021 rolling off to the first 2022.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't really follow that schedule or I might set myself up for disappointment. I'll just keep telling myself I will get my bronco sometime in 2022 so hopefully that day comes by Q2/Q3 haha

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Threw away 7 hours trying to find a way out out this MY24 dilemma and came away disgusted with all the add on, take off, fees that are fake, just outright lies and refusal to share the info necessary to make a rational decision.
I'm just going to spend some repair money on my current ride and relax.
And @MikeLevine says we should give up on Granger, Stephens and Chapman. Yesterday was such a waste.
Mark, I've just resigned myself to the fact I'm probably not going to own a Bronco. It seems that Ford just wants it that way, so I'm good with it also. I'll just keep my Jeep, and hang around the forum. There may still be a glimmer of hope, but I'm not banking on that.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't really follow that schedule or I might set myself up for disappointment. I'll just keep telling myself I will get my bronco sometime in 2022 so hopefully that day comes by Q2/Q3 haha
Same here. I can wait till Q3 2022, unfortunately I need something before next winter, so that's when I'll cancel and move on. Hopefully doesn't come to that.

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Hard to believe that as a week one reservation holder, I’m still at the just hope some day I’ll own a Bronco thought level. My order is updated and now I’ll just wait and see. I’m hoping the EG color doesn’t become a constraint. :)

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Hard to believe that as a week one reservation holder, I’m still at the just hope some day I’ll own a Bronco thought level. My order is updated and now I’ll just wait and see. I’m hoping the EG color doesn’t become a constraint. :)
Yeah I have the Hot Pepper Red ordered after I got to see the paint sample in person. I was torn between the EG and the HPR but I ultimately went with the red. I ordered it with the soft top to try to get it faster and then I'll order the MIC top through the parts department when that is available (or hopefully there's a better aftermarket one). I do hope they fix that wrinkle in the soft top though but I doubt they will since they will have to replace everyone's soft top haha

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mark, I've just resigned myself to the fact I'm probably not going to own a Bronco. It seems that Ford just wants it that way, so I'm good with it also. I'll just keep my Jeep, and hang around the forum. There may still be a glimmer of hope, but I'm not banking on that.
The very reason I began the search for a solution and very accurate description of how I currently feel. That glimmer of hope regularly being overshadowed by Ford's apparent lack of concern over their customers buying experience.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The very reason I began the search for a solution and very accurate description of how I currently feel. That glimmer of hope regularly being overshadowed by Ford's apparent lack of concern over their customers buying experience.
Well said. The excitement bubble has burst.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Threw away 7 hours trying to find a way out out this MY24 dilemma and came away disgusted with all the add on, take off, fees that are fake, just outright lies and refusal to share the info necessary to make a rational decision.
I'm just going to spend some repair money on my current ride and relax.
And @MikeLevine says we should give up on Granger, Stephens and Chapman. Yesterday was such a waste.

If Ford can ramp production, maybe the allocations to our trusted dealers will also ramp -

The rising tide lifts all boats ?
Sponsored