First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For more than a year I watched folks here get mad at all the scheduling issues and argued about VINs sand blend dates and I felt totally left out because I was not even actually in the ordering system, just theoretically there. Now that my order is fully submitted I am totally stoked that I get to beat up on Ford about scheduling or VINs or blend dates… I know you too are, yes you 😂😂
Sponsored

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With MY22 kicking into production soon, I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any real distinctions (other than paint options) between MY21 and MY22, i.e., will there be a way to tell them apart. I am assuming no.
Well there are some new options like manquatch and capable bumper too. But comparing base to base, there might be some minor part refinements but nothing significant enough that Ford has advertised it. Not really unusual for a basic model year turnover, especially considering the MY21 began production late in the year.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For more than a year I watched folks here get mad at all the scheduling issues and argued about VINs sand blend dates and I felt totally left out because I was not even actually in the ordering system, just theoretically there. Now I’m that my order is fully submitted I am totally stoked that I get to beat up on Ford about scheduling or VINs or blend dates… I know you too are, yes you 😂😂

Welcome to the gripe convention . . .

You're IN !!

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, don't be surprised or outraged to see some mannequins getting produced the first week. I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing as I wouldn't really want my Bronco being the first one rolling off of a fresh assembly line.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang I have a real order now so this is exciting. I even got the email from Ford saying I am an early 22 order. What does that even mean?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I have a real order now so this is exciting. I even got the email from Ford saying I am an early 22 order. What does that even mean?
Wow. Haven't heard anyone else getting that info. Sounds accurate, though. Pretty sure every soft top is going to be an early 22 order.

Sponsored

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. Haven't heard anyone else getting that info. Sounds accurate, though. Pretty sure every soft top is going to be an early 22 order.
An order and a scheduled build date are not the same thing. AFAIK there a no 22 builds scheduled yet.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if your order has to be in by 10/28? Or is that just the starting process? I’m asking because my dealer hasn’t gotten back to me yet and the 28th is next week

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if your order has to be in by 10/28? Or is that just the starting process? I’m asking because my dealer hasn’t gotten back to me yet and the 28th is next week
If you want a shot at getting scheduled in the first 3 weeks of 22 production you probably need your order in by the 27th since scheduling happens on the 28th.
Sponsored