First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Bronco Badlands estimated build-week of 11/29- Was bronco production cancelled for that week?
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a QUESTION:
So some of us have completed our re-orders to a 2022 model. Scheduling starts next week. What happens to those that have NOT completed their re-order yet? I would presume if they were due for scheduling, in other words their time stamp was at an available scheduling time, they would be skipped over because they were not un-99'ed. THEN, what happens weeks or months later when they do complete a re-order....would they be inserted into the build scheduling and shove down those that had the fortitude to re-order early that may have a later time stamp then them???? I hope that makes sense. In other words...those that re-ordered early that may have come up for build scheduling could be shoved back down. Seems like there needs to be a deadline of sorts.....re-order by "date" or you may forfeit your time stamp. Either we are committed or we are not.....

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered at the dealership 10/15 and I still haven’t gotten my confirmation. This is what it looks like on my Ford account. Do confirmed people’s say the same or is it different. What should I do?

9F4DBF5F-8CFB-4E12-89CE-F1878C6ED822.jpeg
My Ford account never said confirmed until I had an estimated production date and VIN. You will get an email from Ford indicating projected build data and VIN before you see a change in your account status.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered at the dealership 10/15 and I still haven’t gotten my confirmation. This is what it looks like on my Ford account. Do confirmed people’s say the same or is it different. What should I do?
I ordered on the 13th and finally got an email 7 days later indicating that the order went through and the correct color and packages I ordered. Hopefully your email is on the way.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just waiting on the Q1 2024 schedule to pop up........:)
I hope the rear console air vents make it into the MY'24 Bronco. I'll be kicking rocks until MY'25.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a QUESTION:
So some of us have completed our re-orders to a 2022 model. Scheduling starts next week. What happens to those that have NOT completed their re-order yet? I would presume if they were due for scheduling, in other words their time stamp was at an available scheduling time, they would be skipped over because they were not un-99'ed. THEN, what happens weeks or months later when they do complete a re-order....would they be inserted into the build scheduling and shove down those that had the fortitude to re-order early that may have a later time stamp then them???? I hope that makes sense. In other words...those that re-ordered early that may have come up for build scheduling could be shoved back down. Seems like there needs to be a deadline of sorts.....re-order by "date" or you may forfeit your time stamp. Either we are committed or we are not.....
You'll get pushed back. No different than for those early reservation holder that have opted for the painted modular HT in MY'23. That year will be pushing a lot of people back as those early reservation holder take their position in line.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a QUESTION:
The orders that haven't been converted to 2022 yet are 99'd and won't get picked for scheduling. Doesn't matter if they're day 1 reservations or not, they're not getting scheduled. Once they do go ahead and reorder, they are eligible to be scheduled during future weeks.

Lots of people are 99'd waiting from white or black modular tops or special editions so Ford can't tell and can't put a hard cutoff date yet

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a QUESTION:
To bad to sad make mine first.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a QUESTION:
Kind of. Only those with a later timestamp at that particular dealership get bumped back one spot, not all reservation holders as a whole. Not something worth worrying about.

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do the brains behind these figures know the total number of 2021 trucks that will be booked?

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm nuts for saying this but I hope I don't get picked yet, lol.
Same. I want a build date after August 2022. I placed an order on 10/13. I didn't pick any options with any constraints except for the 2.7L V6. Order note from Ford said that my vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco. I am hoping all those that have been waiting will definitely be ahead of me in production.
Sponsored