Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. I want a build date after August 2022. I placed an order on 10/13. I didn't pick any options with any constraints except for the 2.7L V6. Order note from Ford said that my vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco. I am hoping all those that have been waiting will definitely be ahead of me in production.
Then 99 your order until you are ready.
Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With MY22 kicking into production soon, I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any real distinctions (other than paint options) between MY21 and MY22, i.e., will there be a way to tell them apart. I am assuming no.
It was going to be the slide out tailgate until they pulled the rug from under us.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just waiting on the Q1 2024 schedule to pop up........:)
Threw away 7 hours trying to find a way out out this MY24 dilemma and came away disgusted with all the add on, take off, fees that are fake, just outright lies and refusal to share the info necessary to make a rational decision.
I'm just going to spend some repair money on my current ride and relax.
And @MikeLevine says we should give up on Granger, Stephens and Chapman. Yesterday was such a waste.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
🎵All I want for Christmas is my Two Door truck, my two door truck, my two door truck.
All I want for Christmas is my two door truck🎵
I have the same dream.....
My built date is the last week of nov.
😁

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine says the same thing. I know I’ll be waiting forever, but I’m still excited!

6081BB4B-E541-4EC8-A211-2CFC9CD8BA77.jpeg
My reservation date was back on 7/14/20. I ordered a painted hard top 2dr that pushed me to a MY22. Just had my order updated on 10/15 for a ’22 with normal MIC Top. Still have not heard anything from fomoco. Curious why some are being told early MY22 and others like me with a 2nd day reservation are still waiting? Any idea? Thanks and congrats!

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🎵All I want for Christmas is my Two Door truck, my two door truck, my two door truck.
All I want for Christmas is my two door truck🎵
There’s a four letter word that rhymes with truck!

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I hadn't really read mine completely but it also mentions being an "early order". Sounds more like be prepared to wait...lol
1635019874885.png
Not sure how they are prepared to start the 22s when they already have 21s lined up for production on the same week of 12/13

raptoid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting a little concerned. I'm a July 2020 res holder. Ordered thru my salesman where I got my F-150 and I usually stop in to chat with him when I'm in for service work. Now that I need to roll over to a 2022 order my salesman doesn't return calls. Not feeling confident.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know Im not going to be in this round with a Oct 2020 res, buuuut i do wish my dealer would still get on the stick and submit my order. My theory is that my dealership takes all the orders finishes the paper work and sends everything out at the same time. they have a-lot of volume.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Threw away 7 hours trying to find a way out out this MY24 dilemma and came away disgusted with all the add on, take off, fees that are fake, just outright lies and refusal to share the info necessary to make a rational decision.
I'm just going to spend some repair money on my current ride and relax.
And @MikeLevine says we should give up on Granger, Stephens and Chapman. Yesterday was such a waste.
If I ever need a CDJR product ill make the same adventure to Chapman, the service was top notch and I received the best possible deal on a new Jeep 392 Wrangler that I could not pass it up.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really?! #$@! For some reason that really bothers me.
The WT changes bug me, too. Cheapened it, yet charging more for it. I wanted painted door handles and mirrors.
Sponsored