Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else have heard anything about priority 99? It was on my order preview form and my dealer said it doesn’t apply. He has been pretty communicative so I don’t want to assume he’s screwing me lol.
I spoke to my dealer this morning about the 99 code on my last order confirmation two weeks ago. He said that Ford will change the code once the order is scheduled. I did get confirmation that the order has moved to a MY22 so I guess I am just waiting like everyone else...
code 99 means do not build. As others have said your dealer needs to manually change it to 10-19. An order that is Code 99 will not get scheduled.

Ju

Just curious how you know if your order has been previewed?
If your dealer is on top of things they will call you or email you and let you know. I got the previewing email on a tuesday and that thursday I was scheduled.

Good luck to all tomorrow!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your dealer can get you this info. My dealer e-mailed me yesterday to tell me that my order is previewing and that I should finalize any build changes with them within a day or two. They called me today and said I will likely have a VIN and build week assigned tomorrow! 🤯
You should finalize it before you get a VIN.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should finalize it before you get a VIN.
Agreed, sorry if I was unclear in my earlier post. I sent them one addition for my build yesterday (Retractable Front Row Soft Top Twill) and they added it today. They called me this afternoon to make sure I was 100% certain, because once the VIN is assigned there is no room to make changes. Maybe I'll be assigned a VIN tomorrow, maybe not, but my build is finalized and submitted according to the WBDO sheet they sent me today. 🤗

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally caved and switched to softtop today. Dealer made the change and it also changed on my Ford account so I know it is in the system. Would this help my chances for tomorrow's drawing? Or have to wait for next cycle to get "seen" by the scheduling system?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
code 99 means do not build. As others have said your dealer needs to manually change it to 10-19. An order that is Code 99 will not get scheduled.

If your dealer is on top of things they will call you or email you and let you know. I got the previewing email on a tuesday and that thursday I was scheduled.

Good luck to all tomorrow!
What does it mean when your dealer changes your code to 19 or 10? Mine is a 19. Good or bad????

Sponsored

Jrmn94

Big Bend
First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally caved and switched to softtop today. Dealer made the change and it also changed on my Ford account so I know it is in the system. Would this help my chances for tomorrow's drawing? Or have to wait for next cycle to get "seen" by the scheduling system?
I believe you still should be good to get scheduled tomorrow.
What does it mean when your dealer changes your code to 19 or 10? Mine is a 19. Good or bad????
Good thing!