greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just have to get out a BIG THANKS to many of you on this thread . When I reordered MY 2022 at my dealer , he coded me priority 99. I asked him at the time about it ( as I was coded a 19 on MY 2021 ) and he said priority 19 was for MY 21 , and my priority would change when when ford got my order scheduled. Thanks to info from here , I had my dealer change my priority from 99 to 11 ! who knows when I would have gotten my bronco ( still don't know ) had I not been informed here.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They filled our meager allocation for '21 with all retail orders which was good. As far as hearing anything, no. Some of the other dealers on here have better connections than I do so there may be more out there.

Couple things I would or wouldn't do at this point if I were Ford. I would not put estimated allocation #s out for "22 unless they have a 100% grip on the restricted commodities that drug '21 production down, this includes MIC tops. Also, by putting out allocations reservation musical chairs is going to start again. I would announce intentions to ramp up production to XXXX per week so everyone can do the math. Announcing number of Base, BB, BD, OB, BL and WT weekly scheduling would be great too. Don't care how many total they are going to build as total national of each model vs. weekly goals. Better to count down than have no clue what the Thursday lottery has in store.

Decouple the notification system from WBDO or VV because it doesn't work. Only thing worse than a dealer that ghosts you is being told you will get updates from the factory on progression of your build......and don't.....or aren't accurate......or.......

Supposed '21 production is going to be around 47,000 which isn't too far from the 60K mark they estimated at the beginning. This included how many shutdowns, part and top problems. If they've got a better handle on things there's a good chance a lot of stuffs going to fly out the door. The scuttlebutt is carryover orders being cleaned up by mid year, which if that's the goal, that should be communicated so dealers and new order customers have a mark to hit. No reason to run 3 shifts or full tilt if capacity all of a sudden outruns orders. I'd love to have stock but want all retail orders filled first after the reservations.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
guys please post your reservation timestamps if you got scheduled. I know it's completely random at this point but it feeds curiosity.
7/14/20 at 7:53 am. Base 2dr Sas mod bumper aux switches 2.7 and still no schedule date.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If your are a priority code 99, you might be a redneck.......OR, are assured to have an order that's never going to get previewed or built. 19 is your only way to salvation or a bronco.
Mine was priority 19 and I just had the dealer change it to a 10. Should I have not done that? All of this shit is so confusing, like many others I just want my Bronco.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was priority 19 and I just had the dealer change it to a 10. Should I have not done that? All of this shit is so confusing, like many others I just want my Bronco.
Don't think it's going to matter. How many reservations does your dealer have and where do you fall in that mix? It's more a matter of what they want and can build, then how many are in front of you with a similar order. Mod bumper, 2.7, SAS and 2d MIC are slowing you down probably more than where you are in line. Hard to actually point to which one is the biggest factor but commodity is always going to dictate Ford's schedule.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't think it's going to matter. How many reservations does your dealer have and where do you fall in that mix? It's more a matter of what they want and can build, then how many are in front of you with a similar order. Mod bumper, 2.7, SAS and 2d MIC are slowing you down probably more than where you are in line. Hard to actually point to which one is the biggest factor but commodity is always going to dictate Ford's schedule.
I was just at my dealer on Wednesday and I’m 1st in line. Also my dealer has many reservations but over 90% are code 99

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Smaller dealer I assume? Did they not get any 21"s???
Not a small dealer and yes they got 21’s currently have a 2dr Wildtrak on the lot and had a 2 dr First Edition but now sold. Not including there mannequins.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a small dealer and yes they got 21’s currently have a 2dr Wildtrak on the lot and had a 2 dr First Edition but now sold. Not including there mannequins.
Guess the 2D, MIC did you in last year. Hopefully you'll get drawn soon but sounds like you are in the chamber.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The scuttlebutt is carryover orders being cleaned up by mid year
Thanks for that write up. I don't care how long it takes to deliver to reservation holders, I just want to know if it is next week or late 23.

This would be great news if they have an internal estimate of about 8 more months to get through the "early" reservations.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess the 2D, MIC did you in last year. Hopefully you'll get drawn soon but sounds like you are in the chamber.
Yes sir.... I hope you are right

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I received THE email Friday that I am scheduled for 12/20. Reordered mine October 19th. I was a 1st day reservation holder but had alot of "death list" options which again I had this go around. My dealer told me maybe late '23 when I placed my order. Not holding my breath though and when I have keys in hand I will believe it. It's been a long road and for many will be longer. BTW, it's a wildtrax, 2dr, velocity blue, high pkg with bull bar and mod bumper leather into. Will update as I know.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have been told, no yearly or quarterly allocations numbers will be given. Only allocations for the next production run. It does not require any additional work on the dealers part as it is no like they need to re-enter orders every time. And the only additional work by Ford is an email sending out the next run's numbers.
Which is how they should have done it from the beginning, IMHO.
Sponsored