NC_Pinz

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
At this point, feeling a little exhausted. Fingers crossed but I know how this will go. Another month gone.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Bronco
Badlands
I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it every few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making me more and more angry and frustrated.

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Bronco
Undecided
If your order has had “ Preview” attached to it on the Ford computer ordering site, does anyone know what that actually signifies? Thanks.

ogo

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Hyundai Sonata
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

fixed my OP, same question though, no email thursday, means build date after 3/28?
Assuming their system is reliably sending out emails, no email potentially means you weren't selected, so you'll have to wait for the next round of scheduling. If Ford holds to this pattern, they seem to be scheduling a month of work about 2 months prior. All subject to change if parts supply ramp up

ogo

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Hyundai Sonata
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

If your order has had “ Preview” attached to it on the Ford computer ordering site, does anyone know what that actually signifies? Thanks.
Preview usually means that they looked at your build to consider check if they had the parts to build it. Possibly a good sign they might schedule in the next round, but no telling for sure

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2005 Jeep LJ Truck Conversion
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Anxiously awaiting to be depressed next week.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Bronco
Big Bend
fixed my OP, same question though, no email thursday, means build date after 3/28?
If you don't get email...check in with your dealer thw following monday...I have a 2/7 build date with vin#....still no email from ford.......I just happen to stop by my dealer and test drive some mannequins...asked him if he thought a year or 2 for mine...thats when he showed me I was pulled...keeping fingers crossed!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2005 Jeep LJ Truck Conversion
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it ever few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making more and more angry.
OK, I hope it's good news for you. I have not taken TOW off yet on the same build, if you get pulled and I don't, then I definitely will.:cautious:

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Bronco
Base
Emails usually go out on Thurday of the scheduling week.
Still no email for me but back door tracker provided build week of 2/7 and Bronco Customer Service provided my VIN#

Advertisement

Advertisement