Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe I'll get lucky.

Edit: I got lucky, got my VIN and a 3-21 build date!

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, feeling a little exhausted. Fingers crossed but I know how this will go. Another month gone.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Woohoo. Another week of disappointment to look forward to.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it every few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making me more and more angry and frustrated.

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your order has had “ Preview” attached to it on the Ford computer ordering site, does anyone know what that actually signifies? Thanks.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

fixed my OP, same question though, no email thursday, means build date after 3/28?
Assuming their system is reliably sending out emails, no email potentially means you weren't selected, so you'll have to wait for the next round of scheduling. If Ford holds to this pattern, they seem to be scheduling a month of work about 2 months prior. All subject to change if parts supply ramp up

Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If your order has had “ Preview” attached to it on the Ford computer ordering site, does anyone know what that actually signifies? Thanks.
Preview usually means that they looked at your build to consider check if they had the parts to build it. Possibly a good sign they might schedule in the next round, but no telling for sure

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

fixed my OP, same question though, no email thursday, means build date after 3/28?
If you don't get email...check in with your dealer thw following monday...I have a 2/7 build date with vin#....still no email from ford.......I just happen to stop by my dealer and test drive some mannequins...asked him if he thought a year or 2 for mine...thats when he showed me I was pulled...keeping fingers crossed!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it ever few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making more and more angry.
OK, I hope it's good news for you. I have not taken TOW off yet on the same build, if you get pulled and I don't, then I definitely will.:cautious:

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Emails usually go out on Thurday of the scheduling week.
Still no email for me but back door tracker provided build week of 2/7 and Bronco Customer Service provided my VIN#
Sponsored