Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the new COVID going on right now plants will /have slow down . I work for a company that makes ceiling grid and are plant in Michigan is down to one shift no workers are Maryland plant has 40 people out and are CA slitter had only 2 worker for last 2 weeks and vegas plant had to send workers there so the vegas plant can get steel to run.
This is 100% true. While the MIC constraints should be abating.. this is growing.. and will affect the entire production run for weeks.
Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, feeling a little exhausted. Fingers crossed but I know how this will go. Another month gone.
Agreed, I can endure 1 more batch after this one, then I'm asking for my deposit back and getting something else, can't wait much longer.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure I am following your math. The total reservations was 125K. You are saying 45K have been sold which leaves 80K. If Ford produces 10-15K a month then they should be able to fullfill the orders by August. As for me, if 190K reservations were made as of Q1 2021 and 160K of those were made in July and August, my October probably puts my order about 121 which really sucks.
I think you are leaving out one big variable in your calculation - a significant portion of the Bronco's that are being produced are going out as allocations, demo's, and regular orders.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I just threw up a little.
My niece had a little pink Barbie Jeep that she used to pedal around to the neighbors. It really was cute.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't pestered my sales rep yet about previews/ where I stand yet. I think today, I'll ask for a status check.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you are leaving out one big variable in your calculation - a significant portion of the Bronco's that are being produced are going out as allocations, demo's, and regular orders.
~120,000 reservations converted to orders
~55,000 build
~35,000 new order
~100,000 to build
~10,000/month build rate
10 months to clear Current backlog. Doesn’t mean it will take 10 months to take delivery.
~Assuming sales of 10,000 per month…the backlog would stay at about 10 months. Sales less than 10,000 and they would begin cutting into backlog.

We are approximately ~182 days in…since production began, so that is technically as long as anyone has waited for actual delivery. I could say I wanted to order a MY23 and start my count now and ask why have they not built my bronco?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, anybody getting any preview info from their dealers or backdoor notifications yet for this scheduling run? With Monday being a holiday, it probably messed with the cadence but reports should be trickling in now shouldn't they?

Deersanta21

Outer Banks
First Name
Slayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a hard and fast day of the week/Time of day that the back door tracker updates?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve sacrificed chickens, a lamb and a brindled calf with no luck. Can’t find a virgin.
So I sacrificed The Valve Dropper for a Four Banger. And my dealer said (🍻) they can put the tow package in the day it arrives.
Fingers are crossed!

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I just threw up a little.
I've owned 3 Jeeps in the last 25 years and probably won't ever have another after I get my Bronco and sell my current Jeep. They are fun toys, but horrible daily drivers. All though, I have only ever owned 2 door models used for toys, so maybe not a fair assessment.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve sacrificed chickens, a lamb and a brindled calf with no luck. Can’t find a virgin.
So I sacrificed The Valve Dropper for a Four Banger. And my dealer said (🍻) they can put the tow package in the day it arrives.
Fingers are crossed!
Cant do it on the engine... Im sticking with the V6 and taking my chances. Hard top was my compromise and Im hoping its enough to get me through tomorrow.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fingers are crossed!
Order a 4 banger and you won't drop any valves....And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance – just one chance – to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our valves but they'll never take our freedom!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642605750646

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cant do it on the engine... Im sticking with the V6 and taking my chances. Hard top was my compromise and Im hoping its enough to get me through tomorrow.
I hear you.
It was a tough call for me. But I figured I’d save a few bucks, a couple of MPGs and hopefully, some wait time.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order a 4 banger and you won't drop any valves....And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance – just one chance – to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our valves but they'll never take our freedom!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642605750646
HURRAH!!
Sponsored