Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After waiting 549 days and my birthday coming up this Sunday, wouldn't it be a nice B-Day present to get an "In Production" update?
I’m 540 days as well my friend! Happy birthday 🎈
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whatever. Not sure I care anymore just another Thursday to be disappointed.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it every few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making me more and more angry and frustrated.
After waiting this long I added everything I could figured going to get what I want and it’s worth the wait.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So when you say previewing, does that mean you have a build date already and then when it gets closer to that build date they "preview" to make sure they have the parts for your Bronco to be built OR does previewing happen before all that and is how you end up getting a scheduled build date. God I hope that makes sense, lol :)
No, it means the bouncer is looking you over to see if you are worthy of getting him to drop the velvet rope to let you in. Smile pretty for the big man!!!

Preview looks to see if you fit the expected parts on hand for scheduling. In production tells you to come on down to the bar and hang out for a while......here, try this. I posted this in one of the build week groups....

Just think about a restaurant….

You called and made a reservation. That’s just what it says, a reservation asking for a seat at the table.

This restaurant is a bit different. They ask for your order before you get a table. This is your order as shown on your WBDO.

You showed up at the restaurant after getting notified to come on down as we have room for you at the bar while you wait. In production time and you are assigned to go to one of several bars on the property to wait for your table. You are now in a build week.

At some point, your hostess tells some of the people to go to another bar next door as they can’t handle you here right now. Yup, your build week changed. Go to the other bar, make some more new friends.

The hostess comes to some of you/us in the bar and says that your table is ready. Blend date. You get your meal/order sent to the kitchen on this day. It is party style restaurant so you share it with a whole bunch of others at the same table. There are six tables in your dining room. One for each day of production on the line.

After your meal is prepared, you are told to go home and wait as Door Dash is picking up your meal for you and they will deliver it. Yup, shipping.

Ding dong….time to eat. Delivery.

Sponsored

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here - no email, back door says 2/28 scheduled, dealer confirmed in Ford's system and provided VIN. There is still hope!!
Same here no email dealer said mine was picked up gave me my vin#. Week February 28th.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even gonna get my hopes up with this one. Contemplating dropping the MIC but genuinely do not want the soft top. I almost feel bad for calling the "Bronco Hotline" every week to check lol
After seeing multiple aftermarket hardtops being designed, and never liking the MIC since day 1, I switched to soft last week. Will replace it with Trektop until I decide what the next step will be.

As for everyone else removing tow.... Keep doing it! I want your towbar for my build! 😆

Dieseldaddy66

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 Ranchero, 1988 Mustang, 1991 F150, 2004 Explo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figure it just gives me more time to save and place a bigger down payment and keep more of the financing $$$$$. I'm a late 7/15/21 reservation holder on a 2021 now a 2022 Velocity Blue, 7MT, 2 door high package, Sasquatch Badlands with tow, roof rails and brush guard.... Might be awhile.

I too will be celebrating a birthday this Sunday so happy birthday to you ocnorBdroF1202 and I hope we both get freaking awesome birthday gifts this coming week.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is probably the last chance for me. I want to be wheeling by summer so if I’m not scheduled in this batch, there’s not way for me to get my Bronco by June.
I’m with you on this one

Sponsored

zachared

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I go through the backdoor using the reservation number lookup it says I'm scheduled for production the week of 2/22, but I haven't received an email from Ford yet with VIN or confirming scheduling. Any thoughts on how much faith to put in this? Folks already know this, but just in case here's the reservation number lookup: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx
My dealer called me and said mine was picked up gave me my vin# and build week but no official email from ford🤷‍♂️

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No, it means the bouncer is looking you over to see if you are worthy of getting him to drop the velvet rope to let you in. Smile pretty for the big man!!!

Preview looks to see if you fit the expected parts on hand for scheduling. In production tells you to come on down to the bar and hang out for a while......here, try this. I posted this in one of the build week groups....

Just think about a restaurant….

You called and made a reservation. That’s just what it says, a reservation asking for a seat at the table.

This restaurant is a bit different. They ask for your order before you get a table. This is your order as shown on your WBDO.

You showed up at the restaurant after getting notified to come on down as we have room for you at the bar while you wait. In production time and you are assigned to go to one of several bars on the property to wait for your table. You are now in a build week.

At some point, your hostess tells some of the people to go to another bar next door as they can’t handle you here right now. Yup, your build week changed. Go to the other bar, make some more new friends.

The hostess comes to some of you/us in the bar and says that your table is ready. Blend date. You get your meal/order sent to the kitchen on this day. It is party style restaurant so you share it with a whole bunch of others at the same table. There are six tables in your dining room. One for each day of production on the line.

After your meal is prepared, you are told to go home and wait as Door Dash is picking up your meal for you and they will deliver it. Yup, shipping.

Ding dong….time to eat. Delivery.
And when it is delivered you are then told to fork over a $20k tip to the greedy delivery boy the restaurant is too incompetent to control.

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so is ford scheduling every week? like if i don’t get picked next week, will they be scheduling the week of the 24th? or are they scheduling basically 1 week every month?
Sponsored