First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After waiting 549 days and my birthday coming up this Sunday, wouldn't it be a nice B-Day present to get an "In Production" update?
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone help me out here? Just so I understand clearly if I don't get an email next Thursday/Friday (17th-18th) then my bronco won't be scheduled until after 3.28.22? Have they always done this many weeks in one week of scheduling?

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 2door sasquatch in white ordered may 2021 ( MUST NOT DEVIATE)least not till summer.
I emailed my dealer to make a change and was told they picked mine up to build February 28th build week. 2dr base Sasquatch

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ANOTHER ROUND OF BRONCO BINGO! BLOW THE DUST OFF YOUR CARDS AND GRAB A SEAT!

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm previewing for the 2nd time according to my dealer VP. Hoping I get picked this time around as an early 2nd day reservation.
So when you say previewing, does that mean you have a build date already and then when it gets closer to that build date they "preview" to make sure they have the parts for your Bronco to be built OR does previewing happen before all that and is how you end up getting a scheduled build date. God I hope that makes sense, lol :)

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it ever few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making more and more angry.
I am 7/15 reservation. 2 dr badlands non squatch manual Lux w/ modular. Dropped tow before last scheduling still no build date. Hopefully we both get the golden ticket this time around

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess there's hope for some of
Can someone help me out here? Just so I understand clearly if I don't get an email next Thursday/Friday (17th-18th) then my bronco won't be scheduled until after 3.28.22? Have they always done this many weeks in one week of scheduling?
Correct and this is the first time I remember seeing 5 weeks. I've been waiting since my early reservation on 7/14/20

lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even gonna get my hopes up with this one. Contemplating dropping the MIC but genuinely do not want the soft top. I almost feel bad for calling the "Bronco Hotline" every week to check lol

Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scheduling last month did the same for last week of January thru February 21st

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no one has received emails the last few weeks when they were scheduled, including myself. Better to login into your account and check your reservation online.

fixed my OP, same question though, no email thursday, means build date after 3/28?

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Correct, they usually schedule 4 weeks or so at a time, but anywhere from 2-6 I think.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when you say previewing, does that mean you have a build date already and then when it gets closer to that build date they "preview" to make sure they have the parts for your Bronco to be built OR does previewing happen before all that and is how you end up getting a scheduled build date. God I hope that makes sense, lol :)
Thats means the dealer can see what orders could be picked for builds the next scheduling cycle depending on parts.
Sponsored