Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making more and more angry.
Why? Ford has to have continuously new product to coming out to keep customers going to the showroom.

I get the frustration, heck I had a Bronco and I'm stuck waiting for 22MY now after my shitshow., but to expect Ford to stop coming out with new product is downright stupid.
Sponsored

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats means the dealer can see what orders could be picked for builds the next scheduling cycle depending on parts.
Thank you!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I removed the tow package from my 7/15/20 reservation order of a 2-door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, High package w/ modular bumper. Let's see if I get rewarded with scheduling.

I've literally gone from checking this site multiple times a day, to only checking it ever few weeks. To say I feel completely defeated by this process is a huge understatement. And the continual unveiling and release of other new vehicles from Ford is only making more and more angry.
I'm right there with you bud. unscheduled 9pm 7/13 res. Only option I have left on my 2-door BL is the high package.

ChadB

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received an e-mail from Ford in December saying mine was to built the week of Jan 3rd. I have heard nothing since and I already sold my car. EEE !

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ooh my first scheduling rodeo where I’ve got a chip in the game! No res; ordered two weeks ago. Expectations low and if I somehow get picked I expect pitchforks at my door. :LOL:

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We need some 2-door BL Love in Texas! 💘
Haven't seen one yet. I've only seen 2 2-Doors period. A white basesquatch and a red OBX non sas. I haven't seen another yet. Definitely do need some more in the area!

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no email for me but back door tracker provided build week of 2/7 and Bronco Customer Service provided my VIN#
Same here - no email, back door says 2/28 scheduled, dealer confirmed in Ford's system and provided VIN. There is still hope!!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Emails usually go out on Thurday of the scheduling week.
I got scheduled for 01/31/22, but never did get an mail. I got the order confirmed email when I first placed the order but that's it. My dealer notified me I was scheduled and gave me my VIN when I called with a question.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got scheduled for 01/31/22, but never did get an mail. I got the order confirmed email when I first placed the order but that's it. My dealer notified me I was scheduled and gave me my VIN when I called with a question.
Last round of scheduling was weird. Every other week everyone was sitting there at 11am central time refreshing their inbox.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how often previews update?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, I hope it's good news for you. I have not taken TOW off yet on the same build, if you get pulled and I don't, then I definitely will.:cautious:
I took off Tow four days ago (Monday) and was previewing the next day (Tuesday) I'm thinking next Thursday is the day. If your willing to part with it you might seriously think about doing it by this Monday before another preview happens and add it on after the fact.

Last edited:

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, feeling a little exhausted. Fingers crossed but I know how this will go. Another month gone.
Same. I feel your pain. I’m also a 7/14 reservation

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The frustrating part is the large amount of these going to dealers to be replacement mannequins as they are selling all the old ones to people directly of the street. We knew this would happen a long time ago and..... Here we are🙄.
Sponsored