First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your order has had “ Preview” attached to it on the Ford computer ordering site, does anyone know what that actually signifies? Thanks.
Had that happen to me on the Thursday before Christmas. I asked my sales person, Dave Boyd of All Terrain Nation (Youtube channel) and a guy I ran into at my dealership w/a 2dr Black Diamond. They all had same opinion: Ford previewed to see if they had all parts to schedule. Typically they said if you're not actually scheduled when they previewed, they still have some parts needed to pull your order for production. Typically it meant you'd be 'scheduled' the next week or two. Since there has been no scheduling over the holidays, and the next scheduling appears to be next Thursday (1/21), we may get 'scheduled for production during one of those weeks above. "Thumbs Up" and "Fingers Crossed" ;)
Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen one yet. I've only seen 2 2-Doors period. A white basesquatch and a red OBX non sas. I haven't seen another yet. Definitely do need some more in the area!
I'm in Carlsbad, CA and have seen 2 2drs. I think one was a BL and the other was a BD. I'm a 2dr, BL, V6, mid, Vel. Blue

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I go through the backdoor using the reservation number lookup it says I'm scheduled for production the week of 2/22, but I haven't received an email from Ford yet with VIN or confirming scheduling. Any thoughts on how much faith to put in this? Folks already know this, but just in case here's the reservation number lookup: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx
Edward it means your scheduled. Ford wasn't sending out e-mails for some reason the last round or two of scheduling. Call your deadbeat dealer and ask for your vin.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so is ford scheduling every week? like if i don’t get picked next week, will they be scheduling the week of the 24th? or are they scheduling basically 1 week every month?
Historically it has mainly been the third week of the month on a Thursday i.e. next Thursday.

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Historically it has mainly been the third week of the month on a Thursday i.e. next Thursday.
so if i don’t get selected i’m prob gonna have to wait til the third week in february for another shot

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! tenor (1)

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
May the odds be ever in our favor

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in Carlsbad, CA and have seen 2 2drs. I think one was a BL and the other was a BD. I'm a 2dr, BL, V6, mid, Vel. Blue
Hopefully it won’t be long until you see me around Carlsbad in my VB 4D SAS OBX. We are there all the time and may retire there.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642238982224

c’mon Daddy needs a new Bronco!

BroncoDelays

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, Hardtop, High Package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same for me I called to drop Sasquatch package to hopefully speed up things but was told I was picked up when he checked I have a February 28 th build week but it was bumped from the 21st so hopefully it sticks.
When did you make your original reservation?

RandomHero596

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know of someone getting “previewed” over and over with a long wait time to actually get a build date? Or do you typically get a date within weeks of your first preview?
Sponsored