First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The image on my backdoor link updated today. I still dont have a build date but does this mean anything?
Mine updated today as well. It used to be just a shadow outline of a bronco and now it's the right image.
Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My image also just updated on both the regular and backdoor link(it was AMB forever then blank), but the backdoor link also JUST UPDATED WITH A BUILD DATE of 4/11!!!

I thought they weren't scheduling? Yesterday nothing. I spoke with the dealer after the last round of scheduling and wasn't scheduled then. No email. 7/19/20 res. 3/19/21 order. 10/16/21 re-order. A51 OBX 2.7 Lux MIC Tow.

build.JPG

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My image also just updated on both the regular and backdoor link(it was AMB forever then blank), but the backdoor link also JUST UPDATED WITH A BUILD DATE of 4/11!!!

I thought they weren't scheduling? Yesterday nothing. I spoke with the dealer after the last round of scheduling and wasn't scheduled then. No email. 7/19/20 res. 3/19/21 order. 10/16/21 re-order. A51 OBX 2.7 Lux MIC Tow.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 build.JPG
Damn nothing over here yet

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 build.JPG
I don't think anyone really has any idea what the hell is going on. One threat says nothing schedules others say they got bumped up or back. I just hope the computer is right lots of peoples accounts are updating on Fords computer system

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This week scheduling was cancelled?
This works just like my schedule. Requests for service come in. We send and email that you will be emailed 4-6 weeks ahead of your day (proof we accept to provide service but don't know the schedule). Items are put on my schedule by my assistant weeks/months ahead of time and penciled in as able - (Ford equivalent - Vin number issued and date assigned as a place holder). About 4 weeks before that items/appointment comes up, my assistant makes sure that we have the necessary stuff to complete the job on the schedule - if so, then she finalized the schedule and a reminder call is set up in our system (Ford: live on tracker update to in production date firmed up) that reminds the person every week until the day of service (email issued via the front door). If the person who's penciled in for an appointment doesn't have what we need or I have what we need to proceed then the date is bumped and no evidence whatsoever that your on my schedule. Why - so that we don't have folks show up for work that can't be done and we aren't generating more work for us. I bet Ford has the assembly of cars figured out. I'm not scheduling new appointments for April either, but April is full of actual appointments.

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think anyone really has any idea what the hell is going on. One threat says nothing schedules others say they got bumped up or back. I just hope the computer is right lots of peoples accounts are updating on Fords computer system
I'm going to pretend it's real, print a picture of the status, and cuddle it at night.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This works just like my schedule. Requests for service come in. We send and email that you will be emailed 4-6 weeks ahead of your day (proof we accept to provide service but don't know the schedule). Items are put on my schedule by my assistant weeks/months ahead of time and penciled in as able - (Ford equivalent - Vin number issued and date assigned as a place holder). About 4 weeks before that items/appointment comes up, my assistant makes sure that we have the necessary stuff to complete the job on the schedule - if so, then she finalized the schedule and a reminder call is set up in our system (Ford: live on tracker update to in production date firmed up) that reminds the person every week until the day of service (email issued via the front door). If the person who's penciled in for an appointment doesn't have what we need or I have what we need to proceed then the date is bumped and no evidence whatsoever that your on my schedule. Why - so that we don't have folks show up for work that can't be done and we aren't generating more work for us. I bet Ford has the assembly of cars figured out. I'm not scheduling new appointments for April either, but April is full of actual appointments.
so No new appointment scheduled but current scheduling is good to go as long as parts for your build are available correct

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so No new appointment scheduled but current scheduling is good to go as long as parts for your build are available correct
Can't speak for Ford, but if you have an email from me saying 4/4 - then I'm good to go if you show up. Occasionally - I'll cancel to go ride my bike. ;-)

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is showing lower than previous. I trust what I got from John more than Ford.
The pricing is not accurate (and hasn't been). I wish it was as I'd be getting a nicely equipped Badlands for $29,995 😀

Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t get overly excited with the correct photo! I’ve had my build photo for 5 months. Just saying….

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question: is the tracking page for walk in orders differs than for those with reservations? I see reso holders have a SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION entry.

Will I see that if/when we get scheduled?
Thanks.

49A96B78-45BB-45AE-9D44-FB4F63EA7B61.png

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bunch of us who’ve been in the 3/14 build week group for 2 - 3 weeks just saw that our back door link build dates finally got updated today and now match the dates our dealers gave us and/or the date we were given in a bump email weeks ago. Many of the group never got an email bumping us or even an initial scheduling email.

All that said, for those just seeing a build date today I’m willing to bet you’ve been scheduled for a few weeks but were never sent an email or notified by your dealer and now the back door is finally showing your build week. It‘s really as simple as the back door link dates getting an across the board update throughout today and not a case of Ford actually scheduling any new orders this week. At least that’s my assumption…..

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Promising they are actually scheduling. Maybe that is a sign that things are improving. I do have a question. My original build was this week 2/14/2022, I have been bumped like 6 times to 4/18 build week as have many others. If 4/4 build week wasn't full why would they push to 4/18 week? I have no constraints that I know of in my build. I assume they are trying to fill those weeks for vehicles outside of the ones that have been bumped from earlier weeks, it would just seem that you would fall into the first week that wasn't fully scheduled, which appears to be the week of 4/4.
I think Ford answered your question 😀. Hope you made out okay with the reshuffle.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question: is the tracking page for walk in orders differs than for those with reservations? I see reso holders have a SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION entry.

Will I see that if/when we get scheduled?
Thanks.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 49A96B78-45BB-45AE-9D44-FB4F63EA7B61
I don’t have this viewing option with my order. How do you find this one?
Sponsored