Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: is the tracking page for walk in orders differs than for those with reservations? I see reso holders have a SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION entry.

Will I see that if/when we get scheduled?
Thanks.

49A96B78-45BB-45AE-9D44-FB4F63EA7B61.png
This page won’t update until your Bronco build begins. If you haven’t received an email with a build week date you’ll need to call your dealer to find out if you’re scheduled or not. The “back door link“ only works for those who had a reservation converted to an order.
Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This page won’t update until your Bronco build begins. If you haven’t received an email with a build week date you’ll need to call your dealer to find out if you’re scheduled or not. The “back door link“ only works for those who had a reservation converted to an order.
Thanks. That’s what I was wondering.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Ford answered your question 😀. Hope you made out okay with the reshuffle.
I have been in and out a little the last few days. What do you mean reshuffle, sis I miss something?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been in and out a little the last few days. What do you mean reshuffle, sis I miss something?
Many people had their build date moved up. Many see a date on the tracker for the first time. Few if any new orders were scheduled. Mostly shuffling around existing build dates. Maybe they stole your idea 😀

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many people had their build date moved up. Many see a date on the tracker for the first time. Few if any new orders were scheduled. Mostly shuffling around existing build dates. Maybe they stole your idea 😀
Cool, I haven’t checked. Did they get emails or did they just get moved up on the tracker or did the dealer let them know? I definitely haven’t gotten anymore “bumped” emails which makes me happy, but would be great to move back up since I was 2/14.

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, I haven’t checked. Did they get emails or did they just get moved up? I definitely haven’t gotten anymore “bumped” emails
I see date on the tracker for the first time but didn't receive an email. I move up one week to 4/4.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see date on the tracker for the first time but didn't receive an email. I move up one week to 4/4.
Awesome, congrats! May be hard to send automated emails with the reshuffling. Hoping I get shuffled up too! So you had no date at all and now have a 4/4 date? You have a VIN?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, congrats! May be hard to send automated emails with the reshuffling. Hoping I get shuffled up too! So you had no date at all and now have a 4/4 date? You have a VIN?
I had a VIN and was pushed from 3/21 to 4/4 to 4/11. Never got email or tracker info. Now moved back to 4/4 and appear on tracker. Many people in the same situation. Moved up to an earlier date and see date on tracker.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a VIN and was pushed from 3/21 to 4/4 to 4/11. Never got email or tracker info. Now moved back to 4/4 and appear on tracker. Many people in the same situation. Moved up to an earlier date and see date on tracker.
Being 2/14 with no constraint maaaaybee I’ll get moved up. I didn’t understand why they bumped me that far to begin with

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being 2/14 with no constraint maaaaybee I’ll get moved up. I didn’t understand why they bumped me that far to begin with
That's inexcusable. Sucks. I'd was going to say due to chips but their not slowing production so excuses don't make sense. Wish you luck!

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't get an email and I checked spam. I don't have anything new on the regular tracker, but on the "backdoor link" I see a production date with an updated image that was not there yesterday.

After the last round of scheduling last month, I waited a week and called the dealership. They checked the system and said I was not scheduled yet. So, is it possible the dealer messed up and I was scheduled already? Sure it is. Is it possible I was scheduled today. Also possible. Who the heck knows any more :LOL:. I'm debating calling the salesguy Monday to have him check again.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the backdoor link today anyway for haha.
Found the image has finally updated to reflect my build. (Used to be a generic red one)
Got excited, then nope. Not scheduled yet. Bummer!
1645797276643.png
Ditto, first time I've seen the pizza tracker indicate #2 and my build has been updated to reflect my color selection and removing the optional PPF and Modular bumper on 18 Feb during my last visit... Now if they'd commit to consistently scheduling.

Screenshot_20220226-003950_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Doug911

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know why scheduling was canceled last minute?
Sponsored