Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know why scheduling was canceled last minute?
Haven't they cancelled once or twice before and just bumped it the following week? I'm thinking this isn't the first time it's happened.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't they cancelled once or twice before and just bumped it the following week? I'm thinking this isn't the first time it's happened.
It's been more than once or twice. Things are constantly in flux at MAP and at the suppliers. I don't think there's any specific reason to be concerned, they just weren't ready to schedule yet.

All that said, for those just seeing a build date today I’m willing to bet you’ve been scheduled for a few weeks but were never sent an email or notified by your dealer and now the back door is finally showing your build week. It‘s really as simple as the back door link dates getting an across the board update throughout today and not a case of Ford actually scheduling any new orders this week. At least that’s my assumption…..
That is my interpretation as well. No new scheduling occurred this week. But many (most?) orders scheduled in the last round were never updated in the tracker. If a build is suddenly showing up as scheduled in the tracker, I interpret this as a Ford database update, not new scheduling. The way things are at the moment, there is no guarantee that Ford or your dealer will notify you when you get scheduled. You could easily discover it for yourself when Ford IT gets around to updating the tracker weeks or months after the scheduling.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found this online at another site, looks like they just delayed it a week!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 1645966785489

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Second BD (yours and mine) scheduled for week 4/4 production from Oregon - maybe they’re doing a PNW run of BDs. Let’s hope it sticks!
I’m in Portland and am possibly 4/4. Waiting on response from dealer.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know you are in preview? And then not..?
The WBDO (fords order system) shows previewing on some orders before they are scheduled. I had some orders showing previewing but then did not get scheduled.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The WBDO (fords order system) shows previewing on some orders before they are scheduled. I had some orders showing previewing but then did not get scheduled.
Okey dokey… thank you.

427Comet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty, 65 comet cyclone
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only the first week of May (and April) is getting scheduled.

Also, getting scheduled doesn't necessarily mean you'll get an email. You might or might not. You might or might not get an email weeks later. You might or might not get told by your dealer. Your status on the reservation page might or might not change. It's possible that no one would inform you at all.

Getting scheduled for production is something that happens totally on Ford's end. Whether they share the news with you or not is a crapshoot.
This seems to be my scenario. 7/18 reservation, never heard a peep, went to dealership to add hoss 3.0 and they informed me I had a vin and a 5/02/22 build…..still haven’t heard a peep from ford
Sponsored