First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Generally I am an optimistic person but I am also a realist.
I am hopeful but not optimistic that I will be scheduled this time.
Realistically, I will be lucky to be scheduled by the end of the year.
I understand that all of the variables are not in Fords control but it is still disappointing.
I have no plans to cancel, period. I would order a F150 for the interim but I would land in the same boat given the commodity issues.
Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, since someone mentioned in this thread, I’ll ask…would accessories, if constrained, hold up a build? I added the Bimini top and tube doors to order, only because they are a little less money in the order, as opposed to ordering through parts / dealer later. Surely any lagging availability of those accessory parts would not hold up build scheduling, would it???

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question. If we get scheduled, how will we know? No reservation here, just a walk in.
Thanks.
Not a silly question, but it has a bit of a silly answer. Ford corporate hasn't been great about sending out the emails. It's possible you would get an email on Thursday (assuming Ford has your email), but you're more likely to find out from your dealer. No guarantee they would contact you either, but you can check in with them on Friday to ask.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Silly question. If we get scheduled, how will we know? No reservation here, just a walk in.
Thanks.
From my experience you will not hear from Ford and will need to contact your dealer and ask if your Bronco has been scheduled yet. Only other option is to find someone that works for Ford and has access to pull your Vehicle Visibility Report from your order# and dealer#.

Sponsored

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW I ordered through a dealer in August 21. Originally was told it would be a late MY21 and then got the bump to 22. Had a build week of 2/14 and then got bumped to 3/7 build week. Still says so on the site at the moment. I guess that is likely to get changed again.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question that semi relates to this. by looking at the back door link a few months ago, I saw that I was scheduled for 2/14, then a few weeks later, I got the email from Ford saying I was scheduled for the 2/28. This was also confirmed on my back door link. About 2 weeks after that, I got an email from Ford saying I had been moved to 3/14 but my back door link still says 2/28. My question is, those of you that have gotten the email saying you were pushed to a different date, does the back door link confirm this? or should I just go off of what the Ford email?
Thanks for any answers.
Promising they are actually scheduling. Maybe that is a sign that things are improving. I do have a question. My original build was this week 2/14/2022, I have been bumped like 6 times to 4/18 build week as have many others. If 4/4 build week wasn't full why would they push to 4/18 week? I have no constraints that I know of in my build. I assume they are trying to fill those weeks for vehicles outside of the ones that have been bumped from earlier weeks, it would just seem that you would fall into the first week that wasn't fully scheduled, which appears to be the week of 4/4.
I have a question that semi relates to this. by looking at the back door link a few months ago, I saw that I was scheduled for 2/14, then a few weeks later, I got the email from Ford saying I was scheduled for the 2/28. This was also confirmed on my back door link. About 2 weeks after that, I got an email from Ford saying I had been moved to 3/14 but my back door link still says 2/28. My question is, those of you that have gotten the email saying you were pushed to a different date, does the back door link confirm this? or should I just go off of what the Ford email?
Thanks for any answers.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for any answers.

Thanks for any answers.
I have never had a date on the back door link. Only the emails from Ford, and the Ford email should be accurate. At least I think it’s the link your talking about. Provide that link again here and I will see if it has been updated for me.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for any answers.

Thanks for any answers.
No idea what the backdoor link is. Point me in the direction and I'll let you know what it says.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for any answers.

Thanks for any answers.
Back door link updates stopped a few weeks ago. My date on that is 2/28 but both an email from Ford and my dealer have a 3/14 date.

Seems as if Ford went back to sending emails. Most come on Friday nights but I’ve seen some reported on Thursday and Monday. The only other option that seems to be working is to work with your dealer to get an update.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back door link updates stopped a few weeks ago. My date on that is 2/28 but both an email from Ford and my dealer have a 3/14 date.

Seems as if Ford went back to sending emails. Most come on Friday nights but I’ve seen some reported on Thursday and Monday. The only other option that seems to be working is to work with your dealer to get an update.
Gotcha, thanks for that update. I have the 3/14 date from the Ford email, so by what you're saying 3/14 is the one to go off of. Hopefully that'll stick or be bumped sooner.

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've probably posted it in three different threads already but my BD, 4-Door, MIC, Sas went into Preview last week and that's never happened before so fingers crossed that means they're pulling me next week. 🤞🤞
How do you know you went into preview?

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer sent me a text letting me know I was on his list of orders previewing.
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does it mean to be on a list of orders previewing? I have no reservation and just placed an order January 31st, so I don’t expect to have a build date anytime soon..but I’m just trying to learn what I can while I wait. Lol
Sponsored