Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer said…. Lol… I just got bumped from 4/4 to 5/9, can anyone give me the number to the bronco specialty people to verify this please please…
Wonder if this is to get all the broncos that are out waiting for modules to get assembly line time?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if this is to get all the broncos that are out waiting for modules to get assembly line time?
Ok.. just got off the phone with Ford and general manager of suburban Ford pat and they both said I have a production day of 4/7. So even though you sales rep says on thing .. doesn’t mean it makes it so. Good luck out there and suburban Ford has really been great so far.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fingers crossed - I removed MIC from my BadSquatch order, just in time for 2 consecutive weeks of no scheduling, LOL .. hopefully next week I'll get my golden ticket

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Early prediction...

4 months from now this will be lamented as the "Dirt Mountain 2 Group".

And I still want in on it :oops:
I think we are up to at least dirt mountain 3.0

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already know my prediction for our reservation.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/9 Through 5/23 1647630519890

Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. Was it a manual Sasquatch that was bumped multiple times and then lumped into the 5/9 group?

That’s what I was referring to.
I've had six or seven different build dates for my Base Mansquatch. I'm 100% sure I'll get an e-mail next week moving me to 5/30.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
🎲 maybe I'll get it on my first roll? 🎲

ggoodman

Badlands
First Name
gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope - I ordered a 2D badlands, squatch, lux, 2.7 CG within the first 3 hours of when the order banks were open. The website went down but eventually i completed my order. I tracked using every link available, i phoned ford HQ for regular updates. Finally received my build date for 2/7/22 but is was pushed out 2 weeks. It finally moved from being built to built and then in transit. With ice mountain i thought for sure it would be stuck and I called HQ and they said the note on the file was it was being held. I went about my day recognizing it might not come until summer. 2 nights ago I had a call from my dealer saying it had arrived at their shop and I could pick it up next day. Last night we finalized everything and they sold it to me at MSRP with no up charging. It was worth the wait and I cant say enough good things about my dealership and everyone there that i spoke with. Hang in there everyone - the wait is worth it - fantastic vehicle. By the way - i have full functionality and all my chips are intact - heated steering wheel, seats, everything is working.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Ford has updated the scheduling logic to exclude the constrained items that they plan to add at a later date?
Sponsored