First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
When you say higher models are you referring to higher trim levels? and just out of curiosity why would they build less higher trim levels? I have a base on order and wonder if they'd rather slip a BD, WT or BRAPTER in there over my build.
Usually lower trims have less constraints. Constraints include those posted previously in this thread - some are sas package, modular bumper, 2.7L engine, lux package, tow. Look back on the thread and you’ll see an updated constraints list. A lot of the higher trims include many of these constraints making them more difficult to build. They can only build a certain percentage of each constraint.
Sponsored

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Usually lower trims have less constraints. Constraints include those posted previously in this thread - some are sas package, modular bumper, 2.7L engine, lux package, tow. Look back on the thread and you’ll see an updated constraints list. A lot of the higher trims include many of these constraints making them more difficult to build. They can only build a certain percentage of each constraint.
I've tried to remove all constraints, I changed my 2 door to a 4 door soft top, dropped the mod bumper and only have floor mats and aux switches as options on my base...….fingers crossed. in hindsight I'm not upset about anything I changed, just wish I could get the mod bumper without jeopardizing my chances.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just means that I'll keep bugging the Ford Chat help on Fridays. I seems like sending out an automated email would save their agents work, but I don't make the calls. Then again, maybe they figure those jerks on Bronco6G are going to bug them either way.
I like to call in when I pester, personally. They are really nice people that work on the customer service line.

Last edited:

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like to call in when I pester, personally. They are really nice people that work on the customer service line.
All of my experiences with help line have been good except for the news that they gave me. They have a very pleasant way of delivering bad news. And if you are nice to them there are nice rewards, wink wink.

Rookman

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what day should we receive the emails.

Sponsored

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think it tells your build is previewing or not. Here is an example of the codes.
It shows what you pretty much see on the backdoor link, but slightly more detailed.
(I masked my IDs so my info are concealed)

1650458478787.png
Does it show if your dealer is planning on charging ADM? I noticed when I opened up the price it showed 0 for dealer adjustment price.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Capture.JPG

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what day should we receive the emails.
It seems the trend lately is to email only a few weeks out from your actual build date, and not the thrusday or friday after your VIN is assigned like it was last year

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does it show if your dealer is planning on charging ADM? I noticed when I opened up the price it showed 0 for dealer adjustment price.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Capture.JPG
I don't see dealerized price on mine.
Mine is still under "Processing". I don't have a build date yet.
I'm guessing yours is built and the dealer is aware of the VIN and window sticker.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It seems the trend lately is to email only a few weeks out from your actual build date, and not the thrusday or friday after your VIN is assigned like it was last year
So basically the only way we’ll know if we get scheduled this week is if our dealer notifies us, right?

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't see dealerized price on mine.
Mine is still under "Processing". I don't have a build date yet.
I'm guessing yours is built and the dealer is aware of the VIN and window sticker.
No build date yet. I’m hopeful tomorrow is the day I get scheduled.

Sponsored

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So basically the only way we’ll know if we get scheduled this week is if our dealer notifies us, right?
Unless they stopped updating the back door link, you should be able to check there and know what your dealer knows. Then once you get your vin, there are about 4 different places you can check for updates.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah don't wait for an email. They come weeks to months after scheduled for production. I had my Bronco before I got an email saying it was even built. Backdoor link is the most useful tool I've found, followed by the vehicle tracker after you get the vin

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked my dealer about previewing and he told me that previewing is when you have received a build date and that there is no secret way to see if you are going to get picked. Not trying to shoot you down, just relaying what my dealer told me.
My dealer said the same thing because I inquired about previewing because I kept hearing lots of people talking about it

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs