Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off with Ford Chat
Bumpkiss again!! Better hear something change by the end of the weekend, this is awful! 😭
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unscheduled as of now per chat.

But since we have only seen through 6/13 announced on here.... could we make the case that as a whole there are more weeks to be scheduled later???

Holding out hope.....

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is frustrating. I've been holding my reservation since July 21, 2020, ordered Feb 2, 2021 and reorder Oct 14, 2021.

I know someone at my dealership who did a walk in order in November of 2021 and is already driving their bronco as of March. They have a v6, with tow, Lux, softtop WildTrack and mine is a Badlands, High package, no tow, v6, Saquatch, softtop (recently changed to fast track my truck).

Given the strong similiarities in constraints I think this information proves without a doubt that reservation holders are being deprioritized for whatever reason and I'm beyond frustrated to not have gotten a builddate giving up that MIC.

Also what the hell does this even mean?

"It looks like your order is still processing and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available."

geodude05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got off of Ford Chat and I was able to get a VIN but when I went to check on the link provided, I see this. If I have a VIN, does that mean I'm scheduled for production, I didn't have the chance to ask. I don't have a reservation number, so the backdoor link doesn't work for me.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650570153686

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/2020 res holder. I reached out to Ford Chat who told me that there was a "important update" tied to my account, but with no other information that they could share with me. They told me that my dealership should know what this is about and to reach out to them. Unfortunately, the Bronco Manager at my dealership is off today. I truly hope that "important update" isn't related to dealer negligence - "oh, shit man...I forgot to pull you out of the 99 hold - my bad".

Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/2020 res holder. I reached out to Ford Chat who told me that there was a "important update" tied to my account, but with no other information that they could share with me. They told me that my dealership should know what this is about and to reach out to them. Unfortunately, the Bronco Manager at my dealership is off today. I truly hope that "important update" isn't related to dealer negligence - "oh, shit man...I forgot to pull you out of the 99 hold - my bad".
Just checked my order sheet for the first time since October (I've had a lot going on) and it says priority code 99. 🤬🤬🤬

MarcusMaximus

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, Lexus NX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a production date (06/06/22) and VIN number today. Can't believe this is actually happening. Check the back link.
Where do you see the VIN at? I'm checking the backdoor link and I don't see mine but I did get a production date.

Scott12

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off, congratulations to everyone that is getting scheduled, it’s obviously a long time coming. I do have a quick question for anyone in the know. I just called Ford and they said that my order is in processing. The other times that I have called I have just been told that my order was accepted. Unfortunately I could barely understand the lady on the phone and did not ask further questions. Can anyone shed some light on what order processing is?

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you so much...I'm one of the vocal big mouths here since shortly after reveal. I think it's the dog pic though, lol.
Same, I always see the dog and I've been hoping you'd get yours soon! So happy for you! Hope I get lucky too :)

Sponsored

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked my order sheet for the first time since October (I've had a lot going on) and it says priority code 99. 🤬🤬🤬
My most recent order sheet has me listed as a priority code 19 - so I think I'm good, but you really never know do you. Sorry to hear that you forgot to make the switch. I can only imagen how frustrated you are. Hang in there.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone shed some light on what order processing is?
It's a more diplomatic way of saying absolutely nothing is occurring with your order.

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My most recent order sheet has me listed as a priority code 19 - so I think I'm good, but you really never know do you. Sorry to hear that you forgot to make the switch. I can only imagen how frustrated you are. Hang in there.
I messaged my dealer. We'll see what they have to say.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is frustrating. I've been holding my reservation since July 21, 2020, ordered Feb 2, 2021 and reorder Oct 14, 2021.

I know someone at my dealership who did a walk in order in November of 2021 and is already driving their bronco as of March. They have a v6, with tow, Lux, softtop WildTrack and mine is a Badlands, High package, no tow, v6, Saquatch, softtop (recently changed to fast track my truck).

Given the strong similiarities in constraints I think this information proves without a doubt that reservation holders are being deprioritized for whatever reason and I'm beyond frustrated to not have gotten a builddate giving up that MIC.

Also what the hell does this even mean?

"It looks like your order is still processing and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available."
So my best guess is that these old orders they leave unscheduled as a way to dangle the carrot in front of dealers. Their allocation formula is a way of pressuring dealers to sell less popular vehicles, and the reward is additional bronco allocations. I think the added bonus here is having frustrated res holders to come at the dealer as well pressuring them to sell these vehicles to get more allocations and get customers off their backs. For Ford this results in a spike in unpopular vehicle sales, while at the same time they build base broncos from walk in orders for raw production number value to also look good. Leaves res holders in a purgatory of sorts being used by ford in their strategy to motivate dealers and make executives look competent. All they have to sacrifice with this strategy is bad PR, but they are willing to concede that as they can hide behind global supply constraints as the oversimplified excuse.

Scott12

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a more diplomatic way of saying absolutely nothing is occurring with your order.
Lol I figured. Thank you for the reply.
Sponsored