Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I was going to get lucky this round would I have already received an email or is it before this Thursday 4-21-22? Thanks
no...you typically don't find out until mid day Thursday. This is a large scheduling and could go for a couple days. I just hope the backdoor tracker/email system is working and I damn sure hope my dealer gets as.many scheduled as what previewed last week.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the party here...does this mean the next round of production is the 30th of May? I ordered mine in Feb of 2021...so hypothetically it could be in that batch?
The next round of scheduling as Broncos stay in production. If you aren't currently scheduled and have an order that isn't code 99 you could potentially be scheduled as early as 5/30. If you don't make this round then it's probably August at the earliest.

Mudd

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so my dealer told me I have a build scheduled for the last week of May. so I'm assuming 5/30/2022. I'm really not sure if things work different in Canada, but from what I can see, I should have a VIN. I was told it takes 3 seconds to look that up, and after asking twice, I still don't have it. Is there any way to find that out without going through the dealer?

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Badlands scheduled

Scheduled for Production
Week of 5/16/2022

???
Can you share details on your Badlands? Res and Order Date? Accessories and Equipment?

Lawdog92

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So i got these email to day not sure if these is a good thing or a bad thing. But i am hoping for a date here soon cause i been waiting since 3/11/2021
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Screenshot_20220418-163000_Outlook

Sponsored

Broja24

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wild Trak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The next round of scheduling as Broncos stay in production. If you aren't currently scheduled and have an order that isn't code 99 you could potentially be scheduled as early as 5/30. If you don't make this round then it's probably August at the earliest.
Thanks...not even sure where to see the code 99.

Hippo

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping for a miracle, cause that is exactly what it’s going to take…

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It does say Priority Code 99...what does that mean?
That signals to Ford "do not build". It won't even be considered for production with a priority code of 99.

Sponsored

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i got these email to day not sure if these is a good thing or a bad thing. But i am hoping for a date here soon cause i been waiting since 3/11/2021
Screenshot_20220418-163000_Outlook.jpg
Got this too. Not sure what to make of it.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks...not even sure where to see the code 99.
should be on your order sheet the dealer sent you...code 10, 19(same thing) or 99(don't schedule yet)

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so my dealer told me I have a build scheduled for the last week of May. so I'm assuming 5/30/2022. I'm really not sure if things work different in Canada, but from what I can see, I should have a VIN. I was told it takes 3 seconds to look that up, and after asking twice, I still don't have it. Is there any way to find that out without going through the dealer?
you can go to ford.com and use their chat system or just call ford. If you have your 4 digit order number and sales code (i think) they will look it up for you
Sponsored