Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer already told me I wasn't previewin
ahhhh got it That sucks sorry to hear that man. My dealer reached out and said looks like I may get scheduled but did toffee anything more until Thursday so I am keeping my fingers crossed

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ahhhh got it That sucks sorry to hear that man. My dealer reached out and said looks like I may get scheduled but did toffee anything more until Thursday so I am keeping my fingers crossed
I hope you do, as salty as I am I don't want a single one of us not to get our Bronco as soon as possible. Not cheering against anyone, just extremely jealous. :LOL:

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, logged on wondows
I see lots of errors
Where am I looking?
So Ctrl+shift+j. Then the window that pops up on the side, click the >> arrows and click Network. Then refresh the page. Sort by name and at the top of the list you'll see your reservation number. File size should be about 6KB. Click on that and it'll list all the details.

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you do, as salty as I am I don't want a single one of us not to get our Bronco as soon as possible. Not cheering against anyone, just extremely jealous. :LOL:
I’ll report back, I very well could be one of the salty ones after this week too.

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I was going to get lucky this round would I have already received an email or is it before this Thursday 4-21-22? Thanks
I have a VIN and build week, verified from FMCO but NEVER received an email! You are better off just calling ford and speaking with a Bronco Rep!

superdude12

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Ctrl+shift+j. Then the window that pops up on the side, click the >> arrows and click Network. Then refresh the page. Sort by name and at the top of the list you'll see your reservation number. File size should be about 6KB. Click on that and it'll list all the details.
Which fields are interesting? Didn't see anything in there that wasn't displayed on the page. Is there a way to see priority code or whether the build is "previewing"?

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which fields are interesting? Didn't see anything in there that wasn't displayed on the page. Is there a way to see priority code or whether the build is "previewing"?
I didn't see my priority code which was a 10 based on the DORA sent over to me. Also I don't think there is any indication of it being "previewed" on that backdoor link. Must be a dealer thing. Hoping for some good news though this week. 16 year old f150 is going downhill faster than I'd like it to be. Don't want to have to start fixing things in the engine, getting new tires/brakes/battery etc if I can help it.

Sponsored

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer text me Wednesday told me my order was previewing. I am praying for an Easter miracle!
Must be nice to hear from your dealer. I haven’t heard a peep and I even emailed them twice in the last month with no reply. A douche move if you ask me. (And I’m not a problem customer…at all)

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think it tells your build is previewing or not. Here is an example of the codes.
It shows what you pretty much see on the backdoor link, but slightly more detailed.
(I masked my IDs so my info are concealed)

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650458478787

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i started getting the book your offrodeo emails, it's the first email i've ever gotten from ford. as of the other week status is still unscheduled clean. i have low hopes, really just want it by oct - nov but still have pretty low hopes.
Sponsored