First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My bronco is previewing again today yall! Just got pulled back into preview this morning. It was previewing last week as well. Apparently this is a good sign! Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco is previewing again today yall! Just got pulled back into preview this morning. It was previewing last week as well. Apparently this is a good sign! Fingers crossed.
How do you know this?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Must be nice to hear from your dealer. I haven’t heard a peep and I even emailed them twice in the last month with no reply. A douche move if you ask me. (And I’m not a problem customer…at all)
I'm sorry! That has to be frustrating. My sales manager gave my husband and I his number and he texts us when he gets updates or allows us to text him any time we have questions. Its a small dealership so we've had a awesome experience.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
How do you know this?
Dealers can see through WBDO when it's previewing. The sales manager let us know last week and this morning.

Rookman

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealers can see through WBDO when it's previewing. The sales manager let us know last week and this morning.
I asked my dealer about previewing and he told me that previewing is when you have received a build date and that there is no secret way to see if you are going to get picked. Not trying to shoot you down, just relaying what my dealer told me.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I asked my dealer about previewing and he told me that previewing is when you have received a build date and that there is no secret way to see if you are going to get picked. Not trying to shoot you down, just relaying what my dealer told me.
Your dealer isn’t right. Previewing is when ford is viewing the build to see if they have the parts availability to place it into the production schedule (get a build date). If it was when you have received a build date how would any of that be relevant? You would know your build date at that point. As I was told, it’s no guarantee you’ll get a date however your build is being looked at which is better than nothing. Your dealer should know how many allocations they have for this round of scheduling already and they can see which builds of theirs are being previewed.

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer isn’t right. Previewing is when ford is viewing the build to see if they have the parts availability to place it into the production schedule (get a build date). If it was when you have received a build date how would any of that be relevant? You would know your build date at that point. As I was told, it’s no guarantee you’ll get a date however your build is being looked at which is better than nothing. Your dealer should know how many allocations they have for this round of scheduling already and they can see which builds of theirs are being previewed.
I have also been told by my dealer mine is previewing. I am hopeful but based on what you are saying it’s probably a long shot for those of us with constrained features SAS 2 door 2.7 etc. right?

Rookman

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well just asked my dealer if they knew how many allocations they have to this scheduling and said they didn’t. I feel that I’m talking to the wrong person. Should I be talking to the sales manager? Or the inventory manager?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I have also been told by my dealer mine is previewing. I am hopeful but based on what you are saying it’s probably a long shot for those of us with constrained features SAS 2 door 2.7 etc. right?
It just depends!! They can only build a certain percentage of constrained features so just cross your fingers! Mine previewed in February when I had a MIC top and it never got pulled. I switched to a soft top in March, so I have no constraints now. The higher models with constraints are always going to get fewer builds!

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Well just asked my dealer if they knew how many allocations they have to this scheduling and said they didn’t. I feel that I’m talking to the wrong person. Should I be talking to the sales manager? Or the inventory manager?
It sounds like he’s just clueless - my salesman is a manager so he has access to WBDO (where all the orders for the dealerships status can be viewed). He either doesn’t have access to this and is too lazy to ask a manager to look into it or the managers won’t give them this information. They know their allocations and who is being previewed regardless of what they’re willing to tell you

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forgive me for asking, but even if we are scheduled, will we not still have to wait for an email until a couple days before the build date? Didn't Ford say that's how it was structured now?

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgive me for asking, but even if we are scheduled, will we not still have to wait for an email until a couple days before the build date? Didn't Ford say that's how it was structured now?
Just means that I'll keep bugging the Ford Chat help on Fridays. I seems like sending out an automated email would save their agents work, but I don't make the calls. Then again, maybe they figure those jerks on Bronco6G are going to bug them either way.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think it tells your build is previewing or not. Here is an example of the codes.
It shows what you pretty much see on the backdoor link, but slightly more detailed.
(I masked my IDs so my info are concealed)

1650458478787.png
Does that give you scheduled build week/day? I'm scheduled for week of 5/9 (so far) but I'm wondering if I can use this information to find out if I get bumped again. That's the only information I'm really interested in and so far, I can only get it from the chat.

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It just depends!! They can only build a certain percentage of constrained features so just cross your fingers! Mine previewed in February when I had a MIC top and it never got pulled. I switched to a soft top in March, so I have no constraints now. The higher models with constraints are always going to get fewer builds!
When you say higher models are you referring to higher trim levels? and just out of curiosity why would they build less higher trim levels? I have a base on order and wonder if they'd rather slip a BD, WT or BRAPTER in there over my build.
Sponsored