10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I just waited to talk to somebody in the chat for 30 minutes and they were insisting they needed a 4-digit order number, which I don't have. Literally everything I can find has my reservation ID tied to my order number. Guess I'll call the Bronco line...

That said, my backdoor link is still just saying Order Received. Think I'm SOL today.

As an aside, does anybody know what Dealer Code 13 means?

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kind of feel like an idiot. Spent Tuesday night bitching and moaning in this thread that I wasn't getting picked and then boom today I have a VIN. 😅
Well, I will carry the torch for you. Despite being #14 in line at the dealer and with an April allocation of 35, I was still not selected. Preparing to formulate Plan B.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Well I just waited to talk to somebody in the chat for 30 minutes and they were insisting they needed a 4-digit order number, which I don't have. Literally everything I can find has my reservation ID tied to my order number. Guess I'll call the Bronco line...
They will need both your order code and sales code, chat or bronco line. Both can be found on your DORA.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man getting even more frustrated now, seeing orders from the first week of March scheduled and my order was from last week of January and nothing yet. Called Ford and they said my order was clean no constraints but unscheduled, keeping fingers crossed it makes it into one of the remaining weeks, please please please!!
Yep. Totally relatable. I just shake my head. Not gonna fall to jealousy. Mine is from May '21. Base with no constraints besides 2.7L and hardtop at the biggest Ford dealer in MD. Yawn.

Sponsored

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

That said, my backdoor link is still just saying Order Received. Think I'm SOL today.

As an aside, does anybody know what Dealer Code 13 means?
Should be on your build sheet from your dealer if you have that.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think I am getting stood up.

I am in negotiations with Wife to change to Wildtrak 3.0 hoss with MIC and tow. If you have to wait I am thinking I may wait for the one I can’t afford.

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still nothing yet on my end but I'm going to give it some time. Hopefully, they're scheduling in chronological order so there's still hope that I get in before the end of July. Either way, it's nice to see a lot of 2-Doors and long-time res holders getting build dates.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Man getting even more frustrated now, seeing orders from the first week of March scheduled and my order was from last week of January and nothing yet. Called Ford and they said my order was clean no constraints but unscheduled, keeping fingers crossed it makes it into one of the remaining weeks, please please please!!
I am a mid January order. I guess now we know how the res. holders felt when walk in's were scheduled before them. Mine was previewed this week and last, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Sponsored

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that are getting scheduled build dates (congratulations, by the way), did they all come in at the same time around noon ET? Or has anyone checked several times over the last couple hours and seen their status change? Trying to determine if these schedulings are rolling out (and potentially still ongoing) or if they all posted at the same time

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the backdoor link update continuously after the initial update today at noon?
I been refreshing once a while since 12PM EST. It is 2:30 now and there is still no change.
I wonder if I should just give up try again tmr...

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
no dice for me

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650565884800

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I am done, in all reality I would have to hope to snag a 2023...since the initial excitement in 2020, then the 2021 didn't work out for me and I got pushed, and 2022 appears to it's not going to happen. 2 years looks to be the minimum wait. The longer this Ford mess draws out people will be waiting upwards of 3+ years. The wait continues to get longer and they continue to find new and innovative ways to fail at this whole rollout.
Sponsored