Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Answering you but also letting anyone curious know about reservations and builds. I have the same build as you except I do not have Sasquatch package. I am a 7/14/20 reservation @1600 and haven't even sniffed a preview. So for those that are asking about reservation date I believe dealer allocations play a big part still in this process.
Sponsored

Darth_Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent / Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're reading into it too much. It doesn't mean anything other than that you don't have a build week scheduled yet. It's just a variation of the same thing others have been told about having a "clean build." Basically you're in the queue to get scheduled, the same as everyone else with a non-99 order without a build date.
Bummer…I had never been told that before, hopes were up. 😓

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not so lucky for my birthday week, Happy Birthday
I’m sorry! I honestly never thought with the options that I chose that I’d get a build date before November. And happy birthday to you!

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummer…I had never been told that before, hopes were up. 😓
Sorry bud. I'm right there with you (but with a November 2020 reservation). Waiting sucks.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OMG...I also had given up on checking the backdoor link until I read this thread!

Didn't receive an email or communication from the dealer... finally got scheduled for my August 2020 reservation.

WildTrak, 4dr, MIC, LUX, HOSS 3.0
Scheduled Build Week: 6/13/2022

:oops:
I JUST picked up my Badlands from another dealer 3 days ago, that was a December 2021 walk-in order!
Already scheduled Tint tomorrow, stripes next week, 3" lift-wheels-37s and Amp Research step the following week. Bestop top already ordered o_O

YIKES, I'm feeling OVERWHELMED!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 SmartSelect_20220421-222907_Chrome

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 9A7A4A26-9B3E-4E25-98E3-F8B60AE9504F

I guess it finally happened. Frankly, I will celebrate only when it pulls up to my driveway. That said, this is real progress; a major milestone.
Also, when should we expect our VIN numbers? I need to get my finances squared away before interest rates spike again.

2022 Wiltrak Trim/HOSS 3.0/Order date-03/10/2021/ Reservation date- 07/28/2020/soft top

Last edited:

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Am I the only one that thinks Ford is scheduling only early reservations the first two weeks in a move to help PR and will schedule the rest of the weeks as usual based on allocation and what not?
I was scheduled and was a walk in 1/2022 order. I’m pretty sure that was because of my dealer allocation.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650600364570

I guess it finally happened. Frankly, I will celebrate only when it pulls up to my driveway. That said, this is real progress; a major milestone.
Also, when should we expect our VIN numbers? I need to get my finances squared away before interest rates spike again.

2022 Wiltrak Trim/HOSS 3.0/Order date-03/10/2021/ Reservation date- 07/28/2020/soft top
WHOO-HOO!!!!!

It looks like a bunch of us WildTraks with early reservations are getting scheduled within a week of each other! They have to pump those babies out because of the price we locked in at!
Mine is scheduled for the week of 6/13!!!

Found my VIN! Saw a post from someone earlier in the thread referencing they discovered their VIN. So I HAD to dig right in the back door link and discover mine.
  • Go to your Back Door link
  • Inspect
  • Network
  • Refresh Screen
Open up those little carrots and look under Code, Entries, Product

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650601329257

Timelines and financing....
I've been watching some of the recent build week threads - some people kept getting pushed or are stuck somewhere in transport. But others happen w/o a hitch!

FYI for reference
I ended up putting in a walk-in order this past December w/ a different dealer and they haven't had anything go so fast and smoothly.
3/28 Scheduled build week
4/1 Scheduled build
4/3 Built
I saw that it got loaded on the train, I made financing arrangement through my Credit Union
4/18 Picked it up the day it was delivered

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Answering you but also letting anyone curious know about reservations and builds. I have the same build as you except I do not have Sasquatch package. I am a 7/14/20 reservation @1600 and haven't even sniffed a preview. So for those that are asking about reservation date I believe dealer allocations play a big part still in this process.
Definitely, do you know where you where ranked on the dealer’s list? I was like 33 back when ordering started. Changed to soft top at that time. I think I was around 22 the last time I saw the list.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing for me unfortunately. So does this mean that if we don't get a build date by tomorrow evening there's NO chance of getting a build until after July 25th?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing for me unfortunately. So does this mean that if we don't get a build date by tomorrow evening there's NO chance of getting a build until after July 25th?
Apparently they split up this scheduling again, so if that rumor is true mid-may is when we'll get June/July builds 🤷‍♂️

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered my Cactus Grey 4 door base soft top, only accessory was the aux switches. Ordered January 2022, went into production 4-18-22, blend date of 4-20-22. Dealer states, I should have mine near the last week of May. I'm excited. I have the sport and love it. I can't wait for the Big Bronco.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of course, this is a small sample size. But the the number of Wildtrak with MIC orders being built suggests that the part constraints are starting to free up. I didn't reserve until June '21, so I knew that I would have to wait well into the model year. I'm happy for folks with build dates, particularly those who have been waiting almost 2 years.
Sponsored