First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations to everyone getting their Broncos! I'm a mid 2021 order and refuse to compromise on what I get on my Bronco. just checked with chat, I'm order processing unscheduled balance out. So I'll continue to wait, I haven't had a brand new vehicle since 1999 so the wait is no big deal to me.
Sponsored

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this normal or do I have a problem? I have an order number, and called ford customer service and they can see my order and that it is not scheduled, but they don't know my priority code. I called the dealer but haven't heard back yet.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Screenshot 2022-04-22 080902

I have not had a lot of confidence in the dealer. They called me in Dec 2020 and told me "We have broncos! Want to come for a test drive?" I knew at the time no mannequins were out yet and then come find out they were sports. I did want to see the cactus gray in person though, so asked about that, and the salesman said "We have gray!" and after some more questioning it was carbonized gray. He didn't know the colors or anything. Why do I know more about this than you?

Then I never heard from them, in March 2021 I called them and they said someone had called me in December but I didn't place an order. They never said anything about that in that call! They were referring to the call above. So got my initial order in late, then converted to MY22 in Nov.

Anyway, I have called them many times to check and make sure everything is in order, I am worried they have something off.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this normal or do I have a problem? I have an order number, and called ford customer service and they can see my order and that it is not scheduled, but they don't know my priority code. I called the dealer but haven't heard back yet.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Screenshot 2022-04-22 080902

I have not had a lot of confidence in the dealer. They called me in Dec 2020 and told me "We have broncos! Want to come for a test drive?" I knew at the time no mannequins were out yet and then come find out they were sports. I did want to see the cactus gray in person though, so asked about that, and the salesman said "We have gray!" and after some more questioning it was carbonized gray. He didn't know the colors or anything. Why do I know more about this than you?

Then I never heard from them, in March 2021 I called them and they said someone had called me in December but I didn't place an order. They never said anything about that in that call! They were referring to the call above. So got my initial order in late, then converted to MY22 in Nov.

Anyway, I have called them many times to check and make sure everything is in order, I am worried they have something off.
Yes, that’s normal. All it says is that you have an order in the queue waiting to be scheduled for a build week.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going through the vehicle tracking link, with VIN and order number, I'm unable to generate a window sticker. Anyone else having this issue?
You won’t see your window sticker until the Thursday or Friday prior to your scheduled build week.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to Ford customer service, still not scheduled for production. They said my dealer would be able to tell me ETA which I rolled my eyes at.
With two months of production being scheduled, I’m curious how many Granger orders are getting picked up. Hopefully more than in previous months. @Granger Ford @Zach@Granger
We had 54 Broncos get scheduled yesterday.

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
We've seen 2 examples in this thread alone of Base models ordered in March 2022 getting build weeks, so they must be pretty well caught up with Base & BB. At least we can only hope!
I ordered a base in January 2022 with the only options being 2.7L engine and auxiliary switches, and I didn't get pulled for a build date yesterday.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Broncos were scheduled through 6-13 build week. Bronco Raptors were scheduled through 7-11 build week. Not sure why the difference

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Broncos were scheduled through 6-13 build week. Bronco Raptors were scheduled through 7-11 build week. Not sure why the difference
I haven't seen a single Raptor scheduled past the 6/13 week. Can you show an example of such?

Sponsored

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that’s normal. All it says is that you have an order in the queue waiting to be scheduled for a build week.
Well that is good to know. I figured, but just thought I would check. When months and years go by with nothing I get paranoid something is off.