Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It also happens that Ford will never even email you. Your best shot to know is to ask Ford Chat or call Ford Customer Service
Or the back door link?
Sponsored

Yerfdog006

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm anxiously awaiting my order as are most of the people in this thread. Trying to get a sense of how many day 1 order, week 1, etc.... are still waiting? Is there a list on the forum floating around with initial order dates and if folks have taken delivery?

I'm waiting on a 2 Dr Badlands Sasquatch with high package. Dropped the tow package, brush guard, and roof rack. Wondering if I should be hopeful still or write it off until next year.

My original order was 7/17/20, my order date in the app shows 3/16/21, I don't know when the dealer put the 22 order in but he tried to go in reservation order so he held a bunch for 5-6 weeks until he realized that some people wouldn't be reordering.

The last think my dealer shared with me a month ago was of the 140 orders he has roughly 20 were in some sort of scheduling, 20 had yet to be schedule and 100 orders where people never gave him their builds (so abandoned orders I guess).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently not. I had a similar experience: got a VIN and June 27 production week emailed to me on June 11, 2022.
But I am willing to bet you were originally scheduled and given a VIN in April when June/July was first scheduled. However, neither Ford nor your dealer notified you about it. Your build week then probably bounced around a bit since then and when Ford was confident they could build your Bronco the week of the 27th they then sent you an email notifying you.

Same will happen tomorrow. Several will get a VIN and an initial build week in August but won't be notified. Then in about 4 or 5 weeks they will get the same email you posted. This is the new process.

Congrats, btw

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm anxiously awaiting my order as are most of the people in this thread. Trying to get a sense of how many day 1 order, week 1, etc.... are still waiting? Is there a list on the forum floating around with initial order dates and if folks have taken delivery?

I'm waiting on a 2 Dr Badlands Sasquatch with high package. Dropped the tow package, brush guard, and roof rack. Wondering if I should be hopeful still or write it off until next year.

My original order was 7/17/20, my order date in the app shows 3/16/21, I don't know when the dealer put the 22 order in but he tried to go in reservation order so he held a bunch for 5-6 weeks until he realized that some people wouldn't be reordering.

The last think my dealer shared with me a month ago was of the 140 orders he has roughly 20 were in some sort of scheduling, 20 had yet to be schedule and 100 orders where people never gave him their builds (so abandoned orders I guess).
May not be applicable to you given your dealer size or their allocations etc, which vary tremendously from dealer to dealer, but in the larger group lists that I've seen, there are still substantial numbers of 7/15-7/16 people on those lists. Hard to estimate but maybe 10-20 percent of the existing lists in those cases? Then again, tens of thousands of broncos delivered with later (or no) reservation dates. Just to let you know that, as crazy as it seems, 7/17 wouldn't necessarily put you at the very top of every list. Again, that's even assuming lists/reservation dates truly matter, which is debatable. Best thing you could do is to get your dealer to tell you exactly where you are on the list of people who are on the 2022 list that don't have an allocation yet. Some will share that and some wont.

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The wife got tired of waiting a couple of weeks back and there is a nice brand new Yukon sitting in the Garage. Funny how our local GMC dealer had 6 microchip laden yukons that were dealer orders coming in. They were all gone in a day or two, but they were built fully loaded SLTs and Denali's with a minimal amount of non functioning features.
So maybe, using reverse psychology, Ford would be like hah, now let's schedule the Bronco they ordered.
Based on the current market I don't think we will loose anything on the Yukon if we want to off load it for the Bronco if it ever gets scheduled, but who knows where the economy will be in 5 months. It may be hard to get her out of the Yukon, that dang thing is nice. Oh well, at least the pressures off and we can wait it out in style.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day one order. Actually hour 6. Was waiting on painted roof. Dealer converted my order with MIC top 10/21. Blend of 4/5/22. Stuck in production with 685 people in same status.

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the second time 10/27/21
Oh wow. So you are a MY2021 reservation that moved to a MY2022. I originally was a MY2022 in 10/22/2021 but I have a good feeling they will move me to MY2023.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I woke up this morning with the anticipation of a kid at Christmas.
Who am I kidding, it’s the last day of school around here. That will be all I’m able to celebrate.

Sponsored

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I woke up this morning with the anticipation of a kid at Christmas.
Who am I kidding, it’s the last day of school around here. That will be all I’m able to celebrate.
I was thinking last night that if my order got pulled, I dont even know if id be excited about it at this point.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this for a green check box. Nothing at the moment.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What trim levels are these?
333A 2 Door Badlands
2 334A 4 Door Badlands

2 are manual transmissions and one 2.7 automatic.
Sponsored