First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they're not building any in July? That's great news for people on dirt mountain. But bad for us waiting on a build date 😭

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I put the odds at -100% for us. I think I probably have better odds of Mike Levine showing up to my house, kicking me in the nuts and telling me to go to hell. Then flipping me off as he walks away shouting, “Oh, and we’re cancelling your reservation too.”

Last edited:

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So they're not building any in July? That's great news for people on dirt mountain. But bad for us waiting on a build date 😭
The assembly line will resume on the week of 7/25. They’re not running the line for the Ranger retooling (and hopefully getting some of the broncos off dirt mountain) first 3 weeks of July.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I correct to assume that if we don't make the schedule cut next week we will be bumped to 2023's?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I correct to assume that if we don't make the schedule cut next week we will be bumped to 2023's?
No. Not unless MAP is going to shutdown for the remainder of August as well as September, October and part of November.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Wouldn’t think so, they’re only scheduling the first 3 weeks of August…

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well they’re building 2022s out until Oct I believe. So by the end of July I would think they would have to schedule out until then I believe. That way people have an idea of if they need to roll their orders over if they haven’t been selected for a build date before the order banks open again in Aug. so there is still a few more weeks of hope out there.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just confirmed that I NEED surgeries (plural) on both shoulders and there will be time off of work for both events and recovery time; torn tendons. So, I've decided/thinking that due to that I'd change back to base manual with only the accessory switches as an option, and change of color to VB. Dropping SAS and Mod, and Cyber Orange.

But I not going to make it to the dealer today, not enough time today dealing with doctor stuff and then drinking beer!

Maybe, by not getting to dealer to change, Murphy will try to kick me in the ass and my build will be scheduled. How would that be? I'd get what I wanted and get scheduled now, but I'm paying much more.

Compared to paying less and maybe waiting until my23...

Come On Murphy???

Kick me in the ass, I dare you?
Sponsored