Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!! Been a long 21 years since the last time but it was worth the wait for sure. That dent was… 😬

1656369992904.gif
The cup in 91 vs the devils is the first one I remember watching live, I was 12 at the time.
The cup will live on, dent or not, that's the beauty of it, it's been through worse. 21 years is nothing. I'm a sharks fan, 31 years and we've only been to the dance once! I'll get my bronco before we get a cup, probably.......... 🤣🤣🤣 We'll see
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The cup in 91 vs the devils is the first one I remember watching live, I was 12 at the time.
The cup will live on, dent or not, that's the beauty of it, it's been through worse. 21 years is nothing. I'm a sharks fan, 31 years and we've only been to the dance once! I'll get my bronco before we get a cup, probably.......... 🤣🤣🤣 We'll see
I admittedly didn’t know much about hockey until 1995, but I was also 10 lol. I’ve heard some of the stories about pools and stuff it went through. Hopefully your Bronco comes soon, the cup I want to keep for myself 😂 We’ve admittedly gotten spoiled in Denver with 3 and I’m not mad about it.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I gave my dealer till the end of July for Ford to email me something about my Bronco order that's 14 months old or I'm done with it. I ordered a 2023 Jeep Rubicon and was told I would have a VIN this week and delivery in 9 weeks or less. The race is on.
Your dealer will obviously just sell your vehicle to someone else, maybe for a larger profit.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave my dealer till the end of July for Ford to email me something about my Bronco order that's 14 months old or I'm done with it. I ordered a 2023 Jeep Rubicon and was told I would have a VIN this week and delivery in 9 weeks or less. The race is on.
Trust me, you will be driving your new Rubicon before Ford even thinks about building your Bronco (mine took 101 days from VIN to delivery), Stellantis actually knows how to build and deliver vehicles. And like me you can be enjoying your Jeep and having some heavy internal debates about giving it up when Ford decides to finally build the Bronco.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What's the story on Desert Sand? I ask because I decided today to change my existing order (2dr BL 7MT LUX in EG) to Everglades. When they tried to choose the desert sand color for me, it would not even come up in the system as an option. Thus, since I couldn't even switch to Everglades in desert sand, I stuck with EG, and that seemed to work.
Hummmm not sure I switched my OBX order to everglades back in April and they put my order in with the desert sand color. I know as far as build them they weren't going to start building the desert sand everglades until the week of Aug 15th because of the specialty color and were waiting until they changed the lines to build the ranger splash desert trim or whatever it's called.. but as to why they couldn't configure your order with it now, it I'm not sure. I wonder if they capped the desert sand color in WBDO due to a lot of people who switch to everglades picking that color and they might not be able to produce any more than what they have already in the order banks. Not sure just an idea.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is it possible that there will still be a few ‘trickle’ scheduling weekly until the next large scale schedule?

it always seems there is, but I can’t tell if it’s people getting late notice

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Accurate. If they even build it. Lol. I have yet to see anyone on the forms post about getting a build date for one, other than the one guy with the desert sand one that was scheduled early and then got pushed to AUG, or actually receiving one. Supposedly started building them in may. I’m not somewhat regretting giving up my price protected OBX build.
My Everglades is now "scheduled to day" on WBDO for 8/4 (no window sticker yet, have had VIN since early May). Since I was already scheduled to day once before (6/23), I'm not holding my breath...

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My Everglades is now "scheduled to day" on WBDO for 8/4 (no window sticker yet, have had VIN since early May). Since I was already scheduled to day once before (6/23), I'm not holding my breath...
Hoping for the best for you man... I've been seeing your posts.... you've been through a roller coaster of a time haha.

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way!!
Scheduled for 8/8!!!

Ordered 4/19/21

good luck guys and gals!!

59F90153-D2B3-44BF-BBF4-072AADCE2F54.png
Well, got the email Friday night and now my production week is 8/1/2022, checked the back door link and it confirms 8/1/2022. I’m glad it’s sooner but makes me nervous they are already shifting dates around.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went from 8/1 build day to 8/8 already... waiting on the push to the 15th, then - who knows at this point.
🤞
Sponsored