Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500, 2020 R1250GS, 2006 Volvo V50 T5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, what is the process for rolling over to 23 if we indeed need to? Does Ford send us a email stating what to do? How does that process work? I ordered Jan 3 2022 so I expect I will not be seeing one this year.
Thanks in advance

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It would be nice if Ford would only open 23 MY orders to current order holders. Prevent any new orders from being placed until they clear the backlog. Then open the gates for all big dealers and their allocations. Won't happen though.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just confirmed that I NEED surgeries (plural) on both shoulders and there will be time off of work for both events and recovery time; torn tendons. So, I've decided/thinking that due to that I'd change back to base manual with only the accessory switches as an option, and change of color to VB. Dropping SAS and Mod, and Cyber Orange.

But I not going to make it to the dealer today, not enough time today dealing with doctor stuff and then drinking beer!

Maybe, by not getting to dealer to change, Murphy will try to kick me in the ass and my build will be scheduled. How would that be? I'd get what I wanted and get scheduled now, but I'm paying much more.

Compared to paying less and maybe waiting until my23...

Come On Murphy???

Kick me in the ass, I dare you?
Sorry about the surgeries, I hope your recovery goes well and there's a Bronco ready for you when you're ready for it.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, what is the process for rolling over to 23 if we indeed need to? Does Ford send us a email stating what to do? How does that process work? I ordered Jan 3 2022 so I expect I will not be seeing one this year.
Thanks in advance
Last year the email about rolling to the 22s came in mid August.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just confirmed that I NEED surgeries (plural) on both shoulders and there will be time off of work for both events and recovery time; torn tendons. So, I've decided/thinking that due to that I'd change back to base manual with only the accessory switches as an option, and change of color to VB. Dropping SAS and Mod, and Cyber Orange.

But I not going to make it to the dealer today, not enough time today dealing with doctor stuff and then drinking beer!

Maybe, by not getting to dealer to change, Murphy will try to kick me in the ass and my build will be scheduled. How would that be? I'd get what I wanted and get scheduled now, but I'm paying much more.

Compared to paying less and maybe waiting until my23...

Come On Murphy???

Kick me in the ass, I dare you?
Be hyper-cautious of making these sorts of changes. If you fall under current price protection., these changes could remove that protection and cause you to pay the 22.5 MY pricing.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time the Mods create one of these threads, they need to start a drinking thread. I’ve got the first round.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm an early reservation holder...

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wonder if any of us november 2021 orders get any love lol

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please send me a VIN so I can feel pain in a new way! :D
I resemble that remark...

"VIN Day" will be like being 11 yrs old and seeing Mom pull out the Christmas decorations. That long slow march towards a visit from Santa.

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put the odds at -100% for us. I think I probably have better odds of Mike Levine showing up to my house, kicking me in the nuts and telling me to go to hell. Than flipping me off as he walks away shouting, “Oh and we’re cancelling your reservation too.”
Wow, you checked all the boxes on that one except one. You left out, Mike Levine showing up "Naked" at your house. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored